Beautiful Froggal....this is a perfect thread to honor WeHaveLupus. I enjoyed your list of 10 immensely...fun read.
What have I learned at WHL...???
1. That some of the most fantastic, caring, amazing, people from all corners of the planet get Lupus...and it makes me sad.
2. That I am no longer all alone...there are people that 'understand' me. You cannot imagine the joy that brings me.
3. That even though I do not pull a 9 to 5 job at the office, I do have something to offer others. I have discovered my years of experience with Lupus has some value after all.
4. That I have a very, very strong empathy for fellow sufferers here. I never knew I could feel this way about people I'd meet on the internet.
5. That you can have fun in a Forum! It's okay to be yourself.
6. That I have friends now. I asked God to please bring me one friend....he did way better than that.
7. That it's okay to feel the way I do...every one of my feelings and emotions over the years with Lupus have been validated here. I am finally at peace with many of them.
8. That Conrad is amazing!
9. That Saysusie is a dear, sweet Angel on earth and I thank her for this Forum, a home for all of us.
10. That Lauri Amber Reinke-Diggs is one of the most beautiful, kind hearted, loving people that has graced this earth. She was a dearly loved Wife and Daughter. I wish I had been blessed to know her.