Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling Depressed Today

Thanks

Talking keep fighting!

Keep fighting sweetie! This disease does suck, and like others I go on a roller coaster mood wise often. I was nurse 17yrs! I had to quit 6 months ago, so I know the way you are feeling! I say go for your Pharm tech License with full force! Dont know you yet! but would like to give you big hugggggggggggggggggggggg! Kathy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ria0331 View Post
    Thank you all for the warm and positive comments. Regarding my pharm tech license all I have to do is fill out a application and send in 50.00. Now if I want to be board certified then I have to eighter take classes or just go and do the exam and that costs a lot more money. Meds that i am on :Methoxtrate, Prednisone, Folic acid, Generic Prevacid, Plaquenil, Hydrocodone, and Ibproufen. If u want exact doses let me know. Today isn't a bad day but not a good day eighter my feet feel like i have been on them for 8+ hours straight and I haven't been on them at all and my hands it really hurts to type. They are very stiff and sore. I will talk to everyone soon.
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

I'm not in school cause for one I have student loans in default and I can't afford it. In order to get your pharmacy tech license you don't need to go to school. If you want to be board certified then you have to take an exam and pass it. I was doing a at home course until I wasn't able to afford it since i have been on disability. Tell your neice for me that I am very proud of her completeing her education in pharmacy. I am so glad that you found your niche in what you love to do. I was doing amazing at my job which was doing data entry and general office stuff, but with the company that I am employed with there is unlimited growth potential and that is one reason I am so depressed cause I want to work so bad and my body won't have it. Now if there was a way I could Telecommute to work then my doctor would let me work but unfortunally there isn't anything that I am able to do cause they aren't set up for that. I think I will send in the form in the next couple of weeks when I have the money just so that I do have my pharmacy tech license and that way if the doc does eventually let me go back to work then I might be able to work store side in the pharmacy part not the retail side. I love working with people the only thing is that I can't stand on my feet for long periods of time so that would have to be worked out. Again this at this point is just a pipe dream cause my last doc wanted me to start appling for SSI. I feel that if I do that then all i am is another person that wants to live off the government and that goes aginst all that I stand for. I know that is not true but its how i feel.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ria, If the doctor wants you to go on SSI then maybe you should. You might just be on it temporarily. It's for people like you, that need it. Just think of it as time to make yourself well. Hope you have a good night and you will start feeling better soon.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hate the days when sadness seems to overshadow everything else in my life. I have found a new light . . . This website and the wonderful people I have met in just the short time I have been a member. We may not be able to help with your physical problems, and we may not always have the answers to your lifes problems, but there is one thing we can do for you . . . give you support and friendship and may you know that it will ALWAYS be there!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Maria, Don't feel depress becuase life is to short . you have love ones that care for you and they probably don't like to see you like that . i been in the same boat . when it happen to me i was a sinlge parent with 4 kids . if you need to talk to someone e-mail i will be here to talk to

maria

Thanks

Im late getting this thought to you Maria but i just wanted to tell you that you're in my heart and my thoughts. Those days can be VERY difficult but you have US and the others gave you GREAT advice that i also ditto! CHIN UP SWEETIE, you have people who care and are here! HUGSXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi maria,

i truly understand your hesitency with SSI, but remember, you have worked so you have paid into the SSI system, therefore, you would be getting your own money back.

you have earned this support, so i vote for following the drs. advice.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Nicely put Phyllis! That is a GREAT way to look at it!! WOO HOO to you on that one! (and of course many others as well!) LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Thanks again for all the positvie comments. I will work on the SSI stuff soon.
    God Bless you always,

Maria