Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone on Twitter?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post
    right cheers ive now worked out how to do it, i will explore it more woohoooo i have a pic lol
    Look me up. I told saysusie. I would put up post for wehavelupus.com. It's embedded. Because I have the tweetdeck it downloads free. But I hear others like other kinds better. But enough with tech garbage. (I don' t understand it anyway.) But you probably want to do it the regular way first.

But since you don't have the tweetdeck yet, I will put the numbers up here. So you can post for saysusie too!

Do you the use same name, I do. Never mind the my Cat he talks on twitter to his pet friend!!!!

See you there
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes right well i didnt really understand any of what you just wrote lol apart from.....yes im iseedeadmonkeys in most places, i use the same name there too, as well as youtube and hmm somewhere else....cant remember where tho

if you find me please follow me or whatever it is u do!! cause im clueless hehe

ISDM
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

iseedeadmonkeys, Followed you at twitter your doing great. I'm still learning too. Was just telling you some of the things I learned the hard way. I have a bunch of new cat, dog,etc. followers. I will probably be on twitter a while to send out think yous.

Are you having fun yet.
    Last edited by wrightrs; 04-25-2009 at 11:02 PM.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

I'm at www.twitter.com/badflareday I'm already following you Becky, I just added iseedeadmonkeys.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

come follow me guys! --> http://www.twitter.com/tashaengel
    23 year old clinical psychology grad student with lupus (SLE) and nephritis
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Lisinopril, Lipitor, OsCal+D

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BadFlareDay View Post
    I'm at www.twitter.com/badflareday I'm already following you Becky, I just added iseedeadmonkeys.
    I thought you were the same BadFlareDay. But I wasn't sure, So I didn't say anything. Glad I know for sure now. You probably get tried of my cat talking. But the pet people get in to letting there pets talk on twitter. I guess pet owners are luppie too!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tasha View Post
    come follow me guys! --> http://www.twitter.com/tashaengel

Saw your follow and followed you back. And sent you a note. How long have you been on twitter.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    Saw your follow and followed you back. And sent you a note. How long have you been on twitter.
    i think i've been on it for almost a year now... i stopped using it for awhile but then revived it when it became so popular again. so many of my friends are on it now so it's pretty fun
    23 year old clinical psychology grad student with lupus (SLE) and nephritis
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Lisinopril, Lipitor, OsCal+D

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default ok

Ok im going to see what twitter is about now
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ok i joined and think im following you all.Just wrote what i am doing...is that all i do? Do i just wait now for something?
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx