Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone on Twitter?

Thanks

interesting, thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pretti in Pink, If you try it I use the same name there also!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My local LFA. Luspus Peidmont Post a lot of links on twitter plus, other chapters do as well.
    Last edited by wrightrs; 04-20-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

There will be a lot of info on twitter in May because it's Lupus Awareness month!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

On twitter last night. I met several people(twipeple) lupus people (twipeple)and a bunch of pet people(twipeple) I always have fun and learn a lot.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Im on it, but havnt got a frigging clue what its all about lol

i just write what i feel like.................sooo cant upload a pic either drives me up the frigging bend!!

happy Thursday everyone

ISDM
    xx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

iseedeadmonkeys, When I upload my pic on twitter at first I thought it wasn't there because I couldn't see it. But then figured out that I was clearing out. I change my pic a lot because of the pet contest. So now when I see the pic I stop and don't do any else.

When I first started writing into twitter, It was one of my nights I couldn't sleep. And twitter ask what are you doing. I would write things about not sleeping. Later people started writing back to me, they wasn't sleeping either. Then later found out they had Lupus too!!! I still talk with them. But when I was writing about lupus other people with would read It and start following me. In just a few days I had a lot of people with lupus to talk to.

Since I use my cat picture I started getting a lot of pet people talking to me. The pet people are so fun. They take my mind off lupus.

So when I go to twitter. I talk to people with pets and lupus. If I want to talk about something else. I just put it up there and people respond
    Last edited by wrightrs; 04-23-2009 at 06:29 AM.

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Thanks Becky, this has been a great thread!! I've been invited to start Twitter by friends, but have been hestitant to start anything new because of the fogs....I get so confused and fuddled. But now that I know so many ppl with Lupus use it, I'm gonna try!! Thanks for all the info.
    It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frekkuls View Post
    Thanks Becky, this has been a great thread!! I've been invited to start Twitter by friends, but have been hesitant to start anything new because of the fogs....I get so confused and fuddled. But now that I know so many ppl with Lupus use it, I'm gonna try!! Thanks for all the info.

Don't worry about your fog because, I'm probably foggier than you.And the others with lupus there complain about there fog too!!! And you don't write
    much only 140 characters

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

right cheers ive now worked out how to do it, i will explore it more woohoooo i have a pic lol
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿