Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone on Twitter?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Anyone on Twitter?

Does anyone use Twitter here????
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hi

What is it? Ive heard of it.Can you eat it? I like chocolate....mmmm a nice chocolate twitter...mmmmmmm.

Ah hang on i googled it.... its not chocolate is it lol....it looks like face book kind of thing.No tell me what it does.Is it like a blog thing? You know how i can talk lol.
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel, Yes it's short quick blogs, Only 140 characters long. It's fun and

people follow you. I almost have 400 follows and I've only been doing it since

march. I use my cat picture like I do here. Got a lot people with pets

following me and Lupus people.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Question

I hear about it ALL the time, but for some odd reason I have yet to go and check it out. Is it fun? Is there really something called a tweet?
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Angel You made me laugh! I needed that today, you're greatXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Froggal, A tweet is what they call it when you write in your blog on twitter.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I may go and look.But carnt do too many anymore.But sounds interesting! Thanks for letting me know.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

If you want to go on twiiter it's http://twitter.com It free and fun!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Not on but have been seeing all of the hype, with the lastest being Ashton. What is the difference between twitter and text messages?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

On twitter you post in like a blog for others to read. You can send PM's on twitter too. But you can also use your phone to post to your blog. You have your own page and use a profile pic. I got on twitter because my local Lupus Foundation chapter sent out a Email asking us to get on twitter and facebook. Twitter is doing a lot for Lupus awareness. And next month is Lupus Awareness Month, so there will be a lot going. Plus I get links to other sites with info about lupus. Your Blogs are only 140 characters. So it it's short and quick

Take Care,
    Becky