Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are YOU in Pain Today?

Thanks

AWWW, Lori i feel sad for you. Sorry YOU feel bad. Like i said in one of my PMs to you , Im here for you as well. Angel said it too i see, so there YOU have 2 moms as well! LOL You take care of yourself and dont YOU hesitate to vent if YOU NEED toThats you venting LOL Im sure you would have figured it out huh? DUH Jeannette
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lori, Sorry your a feeling bad, hope the rest helps!!!!
    Last edited by wrightrs; 04-16-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh dear lori,

i am so sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad. I so wish that i could snap my fingers and make our pain go away. Sleep, and be good to yourself. I will be on here late tonight and i will be watching for "Lori's Turn"...
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hope you are feeling better today!!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

morning lori,

hope you were able to sleep last night, and that you had sweet dreams.

i apologize for not being on line last night....i had a busy day, and passed out....i even washed my car yesterday, the first time in years.

i have many dr. appointments today, so i will not be here for awhile, but i will check on you as soon as i get back

i send you bunches of friendship love.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

HI LORI!!!! I hope you are feeling better today! YOu're in my heart and my thoughts! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Thanks Lori! Thats beautiful and soo true! You are a true Blessing to us all! Hugs Kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Smile Big Hugs!

Thank you, guys, each of you. I really appreciate your uplifting words. Yesterday was just one of those struggle days. When I layed down, I slept for too long, woke in a fog and it was dark. I had nothing for dinner, so had to throw something together, and that put the whole evening off schedule. It was pretty much downhill from there. Didn't get to bed till 1:00 am. I'm beat today, but still have to run out and do the shopping for the weekend BBQ....it's a race weekend for my husband and that means putting together a BBQ for 60 hungry racers and pit crew.

I'm off to order the salads and hit Costco. If you think of it....send me some positive thoughts please. I just need to make it through today without a migraine.

I'll head back here later, when I get the 'To Do' list accomplished. Wish I could add to the list "Find Lori a brain that works and a right wrist that doesn't hurt like hell".....

*giggle* Oh, guys, I just had a funny vision of myself driving around trying to get those checked off my list....

Love you guys to pieces!

Lori

Thanks

Hi Rob....

That song you mentioned is called 'You're Not Alone Tonight", by Keith Urban.

I just love Google...my son showed me you can type in the lyrics to a song, and it'll show you who's song it is.

Hope your Friday is going well.....

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy

Sometimes I feel like because I am new here that people may not really want to hear about my pain or the negative things going thru my mind. I have been dealing with a flare for about 8 days now. I didnt post for almost 6 days because I couldnt get out of bed and come downstairs to the computer. I dont have a good support system. I fight my battles mostly alone. Thank you for saying those heartfelt things. I think that I really needed to hear them.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!