Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are YOU in Pain Today?

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by froggal View Post
    Sometimes I feel like because I am new here that people may not really want to hear about my pain or the negative things going thru my mind. I have been dealing with a flare for about 8 days now. I didnt post for almost 6 days because I couldnt get out of bed and come downstairs to the computer. I dont have a good support system. I fight my battles mostly alone. Thank you for saying those heartfelt things. I think that I really needed to hear them.
    We most certainly do want to hear about your pain and negative thoughts. That's what we're here for. Sometimes, I have days, even weeks where I just can't give people the support I want to. all I can talk about is the pain and the negative stuff. But, there's times when the tables are turned, and I can give back the support that was given to me, and help others the best way I can. It's that way for all of us here. And, be it a new member, or a person who's been here for a long time, everyone's story, everyones pain, is important. You don't need to be afraid of posting whatever you need to talk about, be it good, bad, or somewhere in between. You also don't need to fight your battles alone, there is always someone here to talk to who has had similar battles and experiences. Hang in there Froggal.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Rob!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Rastagirl:

That was beautiful. You are such a caring person. We are privileged to have you on this site.

Thanks

Very well put Rob Froggal, i ditto everything he said. WE ARE HERE FOR YOUXXXXXXXXXX He's so right too about us ALL having those good moments and those not so good moments. Believe me, we do understand and im sending you HUGSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Lori! I hope you felt ok after taking care of so many errands the other day! It sounds like you alot going on this weekend so please take care of YOU through it all. Gentle HUGS to YOU my friendXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette