Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in and giving an update of what is happening with me

Thanks

Default Checking in and giving an update of what is happening with me

Hi to all of my friends,
    I am so sorry for being MIA. I have been having serious medical problems here lately. Last Thursday I ended up having major surgery to have a huge peri-anal cyst opened and drained and packed. I have a homehealth Aide that comes everyday to change my dressing and the packing. I hope that this heals up fast real fast. I will be in touch more when I finally get to feeling better. Please pray that I get through this fast.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Kathy,

You are always in our thoughts and we know you've had such a tough time lately. I so hope it heals real soon for you so you feel some comfort.Wish i could take it all away for you. We always miss you, but dont you ever worry. We know when you are not on that you are dealing with stuff.We will always think of you.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hi Kathy....

It's so good to hear from you. I've been worried. Thanks for taking time to check in and give us the update. So sorry you're having such a terrible time right now. And what a tough thing to be going through. Sending caring, extra gentle HUGS to you right now....

That surgery sounds like no fun. Not that any surgery is...but I can only imagine what a misery it was. I'm glad that part is over for you and now you can get your body to healing. Hang in there...keep taking good care of yourself and we'll be praying for a lasting recovery for you. I hope and pray that things will take a turn for the better very soon, and that your body will mend from the surgery and give you some peace soon.

We miss you around here for sure, but always understand that you're fighting through a rough patch temorarily...and as soon as you're able, you'll be back among us.

Praying that tomorrow is a better day for you...and that each tomorrow after that will bring you closer to a full recovery.

God Bless.........

Fondly,

Lori

Thanks

Praying for your healing

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,

i join the others in wishing an extremely quick recovery. I am glad you have a nurse, she can help keep an eye on your progress. You rest, take care of yourself, and join in when you are ready.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

AWWWWW, so sorry for what you're dealing with Kathy. I WISH you WELL and i hope you heal quickly!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Ouch, while if that isn't a pain in the arse...Kathy...head hugs.

I too hope it heals fast....you have been through a lot sister. You are always in my prayers...

Sending be well vibes...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ooooooh Kathy...my mom has these often! I do hope that it heals quickly and that you get to feeling better soon! Sending you warm hugs.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dearest Kathy, do get better soon. So sorry you have been having a bad time, how awful for you. I hope and pray that May will be a much better month for you. For that matter, I hope and pray that tomorrow will be a better day for you!

May something special bring you some real joy as you go through this healing.

This spring a flock of different species of birds moved into the eves under our roof. DH did not get them finished (he often does great things leaving small little things unfinished like building a custom room but not closing in the eves). I have two windows I call my bird sanctuary viewing portals. There is a little pine tree right in front of the window where they gather and there is one handmade birdhouse that is currently occupied. The birds sing the most beautiful songs every morning!

It has been such a pleasure peeking out at them as they build their nests, meet mates, get in spats and fuss at each other. Resurrection Sunday a hummingbird came in the living room and couldn't find his way out. He landed on our cross that hangs high on the wall. Eventually he landed on the window sill and let me cup him in my hands. I took pictures and am going to write a story about it, God spoke to me through this little guy. When he was in my hands outside the sun reflected brilliant purples and greens off his feathers.

What is kinda funny is what I seen when I backed the car out of the yard yesterday to go for groceries. I don't make it out often. DH has been gone for over 2 weeks, the birds have been busy in 2 weeks. As I backed out I seen the roof, it is COVERED with bird poo! lol...

Love and gentle hugs,

Ayah
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Kathy,

You are missed. Just take it easy, and get better. You know we'll leave a light on for you.

Rob