Thread: Catching up

Thanks

Default Catching up

Just thought I'd take a few moments to check-in, now that my fingers are working again! I've had a pretty bad week. It started last week-end, just after I pulled just a few weeds and my daughter helped be plant some daffodil bulbs, but with the recent cold weather here, unusally bad stress at work, well, I don't have to tell you! I just happened to already have an appt. to see my Doc. on Wednesday, and he did give me the 3rd degree when I told him. So, I've been stepping up the Naprosin & Flexeril and it feels like I'm starting to calm down a bit. My blood counts were a little higher than normal("normal" ?) but not bad. So, here I am after the Holidays trying to relax a bit and looking around at my messy house! I'll be good and not tackle it all at once!
    Happy & Healthy New Year to you all!

Denise

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Catching up

Hello Denise;
    It has been a while and I hope that your relapse was not too severe. However, I am glad that you will be taking it easy :-). How does that Naprosin work for you? Did absolutely nothing for me.
    Yes, do not try to do everything at once. I am sure that the house is not messy, maybe a little disorganized, but please do not stress over it. Take it easy and I will keep you in my thoughts
    Saysusie