Thread: Easter Sunday

Thanks

Default Easter Sunday

Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die" Jon 11:25-26

By Gods' power..Jesus rose from the dead and hundreds became witness to His resurrection.

What a glorious hope we have because Jesus is alive....that makes me smile, in my heart and a smile graces my face.

Prayer doesn't always change our situation..but prayer will always change us...

In Jesus Christ's name, I pray for wellness for you and you...thank you, Dear Lord. Amen..
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Happy Easter Oluwa!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Happy Easter Oluwa. You know, every year they used to put on tv a film called 'Jesus of Nazareth'' with Robert Powell in. Not on today! Im not very religious,but i do believe a little...well allot...just a bit unsure. How sad they didnt put it on today, they used to always have a religious programme on, that film was good.Yes sad, but good.

Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel,

It was on last night on WGTW I believe. It was late, I fell asleep watching it. Sorry you missed it, it is a good movie.
    Lauren

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Yeah, that's a good movie Angel, I haven't seen it in a few years. Have you seen "The Passion of the Christ"? It's a difficult movie to watch, but it's an absolute masterpiece.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Lauren and Rob,

I carnt believe it was on, but i carnt get that channel in the UK. Yes Robert Powell.We have a programme over here called Holby City about a hospital.Robert Powell is one of the stars.His eyes are still lovely but hes allot older and bigger now.But still a good actor.
    No ive not seen that film.Anything over an hour and i start falling asleep, but i do believe it was very good.If i remember rightly, there was some debate going on about it, but carnt remember what.Maybe one day i'll see it.

Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx