Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Insurance Story...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Lori,

I hope you had a wonderful Easter in your very own home, with the flowers that you planted in the yard that you own, with the family that you love and who love you.

You and your husband have faced some giant obstacles, you took them on while maintaining your own integrity, and now you have moved on with your heads held high.

congratulations, i am proud to be your friend.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Smile

Thank you, very, very much...Phyllis. Your words brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for everything I am blessed with. I never take it for granted one single day of my life.

In my humble opinion, when you have struggled through the muck and the mire in life...and fought hard to stay strong and not give up when you really wanted to...when you have hit bottom, hard....and lived another day to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and go on...then, and only then, can you face life with the reality of what's truly important and what you want your life to stand for. I made a choice that mine will stand for Faith, Love, Family, Integrity, Kindness, Compassion, Empathy, Joy, Sharing, and Friendship. And I have discovered with all of those comes true happiness. At least for me.

I pray that others will find their happiness as well.

I, too, am very proud to call you my friend, Phyllis.

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Beautiful words from a beautiful woman.
    Phyllis

share a smile today