Thread: It's Friday!!

Thanks

Smile It's Friday!!

HAPPY FRIDAY....woo hoo....!!

The hard week is over...I can feel the weekend right up ahead! Just peek around the corner...it's waiting for us.

My kids don't have school today....so I got to sleep in.....yah! That makes for a double good Friday.

The positive vibes are back in the forum...aka, Angel!

And it's EASTER weekend as well. Oooo...wish there was a 'smiley' BUNNY that would hop through this thread.

Guess, I'll substitute a song instead....

"Here comes Peter Cottontail...hoppin' down the bunny trail...hippity, hoppity, Easter's on it's way!" (That one was for the kiddies....and kiddies at heart.)

Easter brings back some great memories of childhood Easter baskets, egg hunts, church with family, and chocolate bunnies to eat! Yes, Angel, I said CHOCOLATE!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter on Sunday, whatever your celebration might be.

Enjoy your weekend!

Love 'n Hugs!

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm here!! lol

But woho for easter! im not doing nowt apart from eating my egg the boys got me! tonight i plan on getting spandangled....yes by myself and playin whl games......now theres a way to spend friday night....oh and who could forget Easenders in 20 mins gotta do tht too,

hava good easter ppl

ISDM
    x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Lori and Jane,

I hope you both enjoy your easter eggs ....ive just started on one already mmmmm. Lori, hope you get another lie in tomorrow and chill out. Jane you enjoy getting tipsy and win more games.
    Both have a lovely time and everyone else too.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

woohooo.... ....Shimmy, shimmy...woohooo...Yaaaaaah!

Lori...

How about a bunny shakin' his tail instead....

L.
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Oh Oluwa....that is perfect!

What an adorable bunny a shakin' his tail.

You find the cutest graphics...

And you have the best Avatars, and Smileys, in the entire forum...

I love the Smiley painting himself into an Easter egg....

Many thanks for sprucing up my thread....

Hugs,

Lori

Thanks

Hey Lori,

friday was a very hard workday for me and Saturday doesn't look any better...my daughter is getting married today at 5 pm at our house...we are hoping the rain holds off and it is a little warmer than predicted as it is outside and I haven't had time to purchase a hat...oh well...I am looking forward to Easter Sunday as I will be keeping Lexie for the week and I look forward to taking her to church..the only thing is after all this work, I hope that I will be able to get up..I have to keep Lexie for a week while her parents are out of town...I have to stay up for it...not sure what the week after will be like as we are moving...and it keeps going...phew...I am looking forward to June.... (May a son graduates from High school)
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

morning sickntired,

this post answered my question that i asked on another thread. the wedding is today, the parents are going out of town, you have your precious Alexis for a week, you are moving, and your son is graduating.

WOW lupus better stay away for awhile, cause you just don't have time for it. Have you seen the commercial where this mother is at the dr. who has just diagnosed her with the flu....she is looking at her calendar, and says "Nope, don't have time for the flu" (or something similar). Well, you don't have time for lupus.....hope it cooperates and leaves you alone for awhile.

i hope the rain stays away, and the sun stays behind clouds, so you won't need a hat.

have a beautiful day, please try to take care of your needs. (yeah like you have time for yourself)
    Phyllis

share a smile today