Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh what a bit of fresh air can do !!Im back.xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad you had a nice time away.Sorry Jack is giving your cats such a hard time. Hope the dog whispering helps soon. Is he still a puppy?

Don't worry about telling us how you feel about Daisy. It's so hard when you lose a pet that's been with you so long.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hi

Oh Thanks so much. Oh it's Jess, Jack belongs to someone else, bit confusing.
    Well they think she is two years old, but to be honest she is teething, so i actually think she is younger. She's been so good today, but we have seperated her from the cats, to give them a break.
    She has difficulty sitting, as she is still a skeleton.But tonight we gave her an old jumper.Oh she loves it.She makes a nest then plays with the arm.And fially lies down, for the first time.Oh and she doesnt pee on it. We did give her ,her own bed, but she thinks the bed is to wee in.I'll tell you all about why in a few weeks, but she likes her new jumper.
    Thanks for your kind words.Long for the day i wake up with a heavy heart.I so miss her waking me up in a morning.Even her salty tongue in my mouth to wake me Glad her pain is over at the same time.
    Love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx