Thread: Update, how my physio went.....

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Update, how my physio went.....

I was asked by Lori to update peeps on how my physio went lol so here we go.....

Im a bit of a wimp when it comes to anyone touching my back proffesional or no proffesional, no one goes near my back!
    So she asked me a load of questions like meds im taking my activities i do in a day, apparantly because of the mtx, pred and wafarin im taking she cant really give me much releif because she doesnt want to risk and injury resulting in a bleed...OH OK THEN...im sure il be fine lol, So She prodded my back and my gawd did tht hurt like hell, she dint have the xrays to tell me what was wrong either (well tht usually helps) and she gave me some exercises to do each day in bed (b4 i get up) followed by a hot bath (which i do anyway) so this morning i was excercising lol...so not me but hey ho! and she has got me another session to attend for 2 weeks yesterday, i think i will be having physio for a long time yet! She has also booked me in for a Posture lesson for the end of the month, i did say it all depends on wether the lupus will allow me tht day! And she said at the end of it all she will send me off to pilates....hmmm we will see!
    This morning i feel like ive been in a boxing ring with whoever mr heavy wait is atm, and got no energy either, everyone keeps saying to me it gets worse b4 it gets better!! yeah they wanna try weighing that and lupus up....i just cant be bothered right now, so whatever! might go back might not!!

So thats it really sorry its not very informative! im not feeling it today, just recently come off the Predisolone (end of my treatment) which sucks!!

take care all
    ISDM
    xxxx
    Last edited by iseedeadmonkeys; 04-10-2009 at 05:34 AM.
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿