Thread: Floaty Feeling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Floaty Feeling

I feel this time to time that kind if wired floaty feeling, kind if restless. Could this be from lupus or Prednisone (7.5mg, Cellcept 1500mg, Plaqunil 400mg)? I been on this dose for about 10 years but start to last year or so.

Thanks

Usually you get that feeling when you're on much higher doses of Prednisone, ssingh. But Prednisone has a mind of its own, kind of does what it wants, so very well could be. I'm not sure if the other medications you mention have that as a side effect. I'm sure others will be around soon to share what they know.

Lori

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 630 Posts

I had that sort of sensation when I had the IV methylprednisolinone treatments. Kind of an unsettling light-headed feeling, along with just enough agitation to keep me from sleeping well.

Thanks

Hi SSingh...

Floaty, airhead? That is my state most of the time. Cotton-head when in a SOS flare.

I believe mine is from Lupus and not the medication because I had it before either, before I was diagnosed and before being on any pills. When I first started Plaquenil the unreal wiry feeling disappeared, but now it makes it presence again when my sleep schedule is off...

When I begin a regimen of prednisone I get wired out, ansy like I drank a cup of coffee, can't sleep, the gift of gab...then by weeks end I am exhausted...

Today I am intact.

Loves,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

I think in my case it is more Lupus than prednisone but you never know.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get the floaty feeling from the lupus itself sometimes. Sometimes it is also in combinaton with my hypoglycemia.