Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walk for lupus now

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brandichi View Post
    Lupus has taught me not to make plans too far ahead of time, but it's my hope and my goal to walk in September. That web site doesn't have the specifics for the Detroit walk, but my local lupus group has it scheduled for September 26th, I think. I think it would be really cool for all of us to take pictures at our respective walks and post them, sort of our own scrapbook. Can we do that?
    We certainly can. You can put them in your personal picture album, or, we can make a "sticky" at the top of Lauri's Lounge with pics from everyone. It looks like the Vermont event is only about a 2 hour drive from where I live. I'd really like to go. We'll see.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i am going to recruit my boyfriend (jim), my daughter and grandchildren, and hopefully my oldest daughter (if she is home from australia). i am scheduled for my heart ablation on monday afterwards, so i don't know exactly what will be going on.

however, i assure you, if i am able to participate, there will be pictures, and i am counting on you guys to help me get them posted.

i already sent in a donation, and plan to be there in person.
    Phyllis

share a smile today