Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Just updating everyone

Thanks

Exclamation Head hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I HAVE HAD A MIGRANE GOING ON 2WEEKS STRAIGHT.. I STARTED METHREXATE SHOT 5WEEKS AGO. IT HAS STOPPED MY JOINT PAIN!!!! I AM TRYING TO WEAN DOWN ON PREDNISONE. FROM 20MGS DOWN TO 10 I HAVE GAINED 45 LBS! UGH! I DONT EAT BUT IM SWOLLEN UP BAD! HANDS, FACE, FEET, LEGS! I AM GOING ON 4YRS STRAIGHT WITH THE PREDNISONE, FROM 5-80MGS EVERYDAY. I AM GLAD MY JOINTS ARE BETTER, BUT NOW THIS DANG HEAD! MY BP IS ELEVATED, WITH 2 BP MEDS. OKAY I AM DONE GRIPPING! MAY BE BACK ON IN FEW DAYS ARE SO. HUGS EVERY1 LUV YA ALL KATHY
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Hi Kathy,
    Well I aint much on all the meds that doctors seem to put us on. May I offer a suggestion for your joint pain. http://www.cortaflex.com/flfoca.html Not a bad price for a 60 day supply. I took the equine corta flex for years and have no joint problems with my Lupus. This is what my rehume can't undestand why I don't have joint problems.

I've busted both hand, elbow, and a shot left shoulder. All are working great with no pain.

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,so glad you popped in to say hi.....so sorry to hear about the migraine...that is the worst, especially when you can't get any relief for 2 weeks....that is just too much.good luck on tappering the prednisone, pop back in very soon, and let's talk awhile.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

AWWWWW,THINKING OF MY SEXY CHEROKEE MAMA!!!!!! Please be well sweetie
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Thank u Phyliss, David, and jeanne. I have the migrane still. I had one one time 3 years straight ! no joke! My rhuem said was Lupus of course like everything else they cant find reason for!lol. Have a good day friends. hugs kathy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Kathy,

I know i have migranes and headaches allot,but you know,i feel worried about you.Its seems a very long time for you to be left to cope with this.Why dont you call the doctor or make an appoitment n be firm and ask for a scan or proper meds to get this under control? Its only a suggestion,but it should ease and it doesnt seem to be doing.You could even be allergic to something thats keeping it in full flow...dairy maybe or something you eat or drink every day maybe? Or it could be one of your meds you take also.I know i have flashing lights either side like blinkers a horse wears ...not that im a horse but do you and do you also have lights in you front vision? Maybe an eye test could be done also.You need help n fast.Its so sad to read you still have this.Oh my they hurt so bad.I so hope it eases soon for you.You know i went for an eye test yesterday,how thick did i feel.He told me the flashing i have every day are actually migranes.I always thought migranes were flashes with a very bad headache.NOPE it can also be just flashing in the eyes,i never knew.So turns out i have em most days also.But certainly not as bad as yours Kathy.Please let me know what you think.I have flashing in front of my eyes so am back at the eye doc thursday for the drops n eye test.Hope something i wrote helps so we can help you feel much better and soon.
    Thinking of you.
    love Amanda.xxxxxx
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 09-15-2009 at 11:30 AM.
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

thanks Amanda. I have been diagnosed with the brain lesions, high blood pressure, and macular degeneration b4 so it could really be all the above are just dang lupus! I hate pain but my drs think im a wack job. I have tried everthing including vicoden! not an ounce of relief thank u for being so sweet and i am so sorry u suffer to! It sux! hugs my friend!

Thanks

thanks Amanda. I have been diagnosed with the brain lesions, high blood pressure, and macular degeneration b4 so it could really be all the above are just dang lupus! I hate pain but my drs think im a wack job. I have tried everthing including vicoden! not an ounce of relief thank u for being so sweet and i am so sorry u suffer to! It sux! hugs my friend!

Thanks

Exclamation I am still kicking!

I have been MIA with migrane the last few months!!ugh! Also my Methtextrate has me sooooooooooooooooooooo nauseated! I miss everyone. I am sorry i havent been on in so long. Prayers and hugs to all of u! Lov Ya all Kathy

Thanks

At what point do you stop a med due to side effects?

So sorry that you're still in pain.