Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Just updating everyone

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG kathy,

what a day you had, and now got to try again tomorrow....i am certain that the second time will be the charm....maybe karma was at play, and tomorrow you will have a 100% successful appointment.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    I just had to write in today. I just left my doctor's office and was told the lumps that I have on my neck, right at my clavicles are nothing more than fat pads. Oddly enough. I have lost 13 pounds over the last few weeks, yet these are "fat pads". It doesn't explain why I have an unending chronic pain across the top of my chest, up around my clavicles and into my neck, and between my shoulder blades. PCP told me that I am paying too much attention to my body and to relax. It is just fat. He still thinks I have unexplained inflammation that should settle down. As far the swelling and extreme redness that continues to flare everytime I go outside and am in a warm room is just a photosensitivity that I have developed. He is sending me to a dermatologist for a "biopsy". This I truly don't understand. Anyway, I appreciate having a place to vent.
    Oh, I would have been tempted to ask if I could examine his head for a brain and his chest for a heart. What a butthead. I have those "fat pads" too and a sensitive clavicle... it's nothing to ignore at all. Maybe they're glands that are swollen since you're hurting across the chest like that. I'd get another opinion about it and consider firing him. A patient is supposed to be involved in their own care like you are.

Thanks

Angry Cancelling

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    OMG kathy,

what a day you had, and now got to try again tomorrow....i am certain that the second time will be the charm....maybe karma was at play, and tomorrow you will have a 100% successful appointment.
    I have to cancel my daughter has a game. OWell, I was wondering does anyone know if Cellcept can mess with your liver? I have been yellow, even on my white legs!oh, yeah hubby being butthole again, hes got virus from me, and when I said now you know how I feel everyday! He said well you been sick 15yrs straight! excuse me if I dont notice! hugs kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

kathy,

sounds like you need to keep the dr. appt. and cancel your plans for the game.....i strongly urge you to see a dr. about your yellow coloring.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Red face thank u

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    kathy,

sounds like you need to keep the dr. appt. and cancel your plans for the game.....i strongly urge you to see a dr. about your yellow coloring.
    I am stuborn, lol. I will go next friday, but I will call his office and see if he will order liver panel. Thanks Phyliss! Hugs! Kathy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey, i definitely understand being stubborn....i am sure that i would have done the same thing.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I went and got liver panel, I am sure it will be fine. I am Cajun and Indian, so its hard to tell when I am yellow. Just being safe! Lol Hugs kathy ill let every1 know results.

Thanks

Kathy, it's great you got the Liver Panel done.

I hope everything is ok.

I will keep checking for your update

Thanks

Red face Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Margie26 View Post
    Kathy, it's great you got the Liver Panel done.

I hope everything is ok.

I will keep checking for your update
    Thanks Margie! I also started taking Prozac this morning! Maybe it will help something! lol Hugs Kathy

Thanks

HMMMMMM, now Pretty Cherokee Ma Ma, you MUST have your yellow limbs checked out my friend, you KNOW this has to happen, right! Yellow is a good reason i am pretty sure to go to the dr! Silly silly!! We want our long flowing beautiful haired Kathy to be well!!!! Sorry you had to drive far just to turn around! UGH!Well, at least you got some "Kathy time" in though! Peace and quiet for a bit doesnt hurt, right!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette