Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Just updating everyone

Thanks

YOU ARE THE BEST TOO SWEET KATHY!!!!!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Unhappy Yucky 2day

FEELING EXTREMELY FLAREY TODAY! Hope everyone is well!
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Red face Mri

I go for MRI on Cervical Spine, and subclavian today.Checking for pinched nerves, disc messed up, spinal cord lesions ect.. with spine, and for subclavian steal, or stenosis with my subclavian. Just updating! Hugs Kathy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default mri

I hope your test go well. i went to lab sat terrible time. vein collapsed poke me again than blood stopped pumping poke me again. my arm looks like a junky all bruised up and full of pin holes. let us know how test go keeping you in my thoughts.

Thanks

Red face Thanks

Thanks Gina! I am so sorry about you having to get stuck so many times for lab! They only can use my right arm now, my left has no veins! haha One time they said we may have to stick topside of my hand like where an IV goes! I was like nooooooo try my arm again! I hate to get stuck on hand for anything! I ll let everyone know what tests say. I am sure they will be fine! Hugs kathy
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I hope your test go well. i went to lab sat terrible time. vein collapsed poke me again than blood stopped pumping poke me again. my arm looks like a junky all bruised up and full of pin holes. let us know how test go keeping you in my thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just popping in to tell you how your sweet demeanor in the face of such adversity has given me a big boost of courage. I hope that all future test results you get will be better than worse. If you have hallucinations when laying down at least they should be of dancing fairies and singing tulips in a beautiful meadow : )

I seen running horses several stories up in the trees outside my hospital room once. They cut my morphine off...that was the best part too!

There was a time when I was young I had the exact same feelings, feelings of being so much older than I was. Now that I AM older (almost 50) I feel like a teenager! Well, in my mind at least. It is as if my body has adjusted to my illnesses and we know where we stand, "we" being the connection between my body and spirit. The true battle I fight every morning is in my mind. I think this may be true for many of us with chronic illness.

You having your mind messing with you like this might make that part more difficult and scary too. I know when I am becoming aware that I am not "thinking" clearly on something, that worries me the most. I worry that it will effect the way I treat my loved ones.

My heart goes out to you sweet Kathy. May you have many good things that give you some joy this week regardless of what your body is doing to you.
    @}-,-`---
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    OUCH!!!! That hurts.

If you are allowed to have asprine, take a dose 1/2 hour before a phlebotomy. Sip room temperature water for an hour before and it might go better. I drink down an entire bottle of the regular size drinking water (8 oz?) bottles 15 minutes before, but I start hydrating first thing in the morning.

I have had aprox 75 units of blood removed and learned this trick early on. It works so good my phlebotomist would tell all the other HH patients who had vein problems to do it.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks AyahClan, i will ask usually they all have to be done with fasting but will ask about the water also. i know i am a hard stick but she was really bad this time different girl than the one who always there, teach me to miss work than go on sat. lol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,

you are a very gracious lady....you maintain your compassion even when you are facing these spinal issues. I hope the tests go great, that you have empathetic technicians, and that you can then rest.

Please let us know about your tests as soon as you can. You are being sent many angels to gently encircle you and lift you upon the softest cloud that you can imagine.

Ayah....thanks for the great advice...i will definitely drink lots of water, my veins seem to know when they are about to get poked, and they run like hell. Sounds like Gina's veins have learned the same trick.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Ive been resting more from my PMS so i just wanted to do a quick pop-in! I hope all goes well for you my dear KAthy! Its always something huh!!! I have a broken L5 and a missing disc, grinding bone on bone, so i know back problems! LOL My exercising, STRETCHING and massages (i pay Ash to do it!) REALLY HELPS!!!! Do what you HAVE to do to take CARE OF YOU!!!!! I hope to check in in a couple of days again! Please take care of yourself!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette