Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just updating everyone

Hybrid View

Thanks

Red face Just updating everyone

I had ultrasound on carotid artey yesterday. Waiting for results. Of course the technician said why would you being 36 have artery problems, your to young! I said yeah and to to young for macular degeneration, and everything else! Bad thing is I feel very old!!!!!!! I will be 37 on April 18th. I seen Rhuem. he wants to wait to try an stop my cns attack until Neuro sees me 23rd! So hopefully it does not do anymore damage until then. Ill let everyone know if ultrasound shows anything.One good thing if it is MS too, I started some therapy a bee stung me on the left hand lastnight!Thats the side that was numb! I seen where people used bee stinging to help with their ms. Not sure how or what it does! (so any ways)lol Have a great day. Kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Thanks

Thanks for the update sweetie!!! Yeah, 36 (almost 37) but feel like youre 90 huh! I hear ya! Drs need to realize it isnt the # ,its the illness thats running through your body thats doing the damage! They're a one way street! Frigin tunnelvision! DUH!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

thanks jeanette! haha thats so true!
    Last edited by KATROACH1972; 04-08-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,

i have a friend with MS...when her husband was alive, they used bee stings as one of her treatments,,,,she had great success, and claims to have looked forward to getting stung. I think they ordered special bees, but i will get more information if you would like.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thanks sweetie! I would appreciate that. I don't know if I have that or not, but still would be interested! hugs Kathy

Thanks

I have a really hard time with my lungs! I will be 30 but I have the lungs of a 78 year old.....at least that is what the doctor told me. I hate being young and feeling so old! I feel like we are just falling apart very slowly! I told Tim to keep the tape handy......we made need it!!!!!! I am thinking of you and sending you well wishes!!!! Hang in there!

As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Red face Mri

I go for MRI on Cervical Spine, and subclavian today.Checking for pinched nerves, disc messed up, spinal cord lesions ect.. with spine, and for subclavian steal, or stenosis with my subclavian. Just updating! Hugs Kathy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default mri

I hope your test go well. i went to lab sat terrible time. vein collapsed poke me again than blood stopped pumping poke me again. my arm looks like a junky all bruised up and full of pin holes. let us know how test go keeping you in my thoughts.

Thanks

Red face Thanks

Thanks Gina! I am so sorry about you having to get stuck so many times for lab! They only can use my right arm now, my left has no veins! haha One time they said we may have to stick topside of my hand like where an IV goes! I was like nooooooo try my arm again! I hate to get stuck on hand for anything! I ll let everyone know what tests say. I am sure they will be fine! Hugs kathy
    Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I hope your test go well. i went to lab sat terrible time. vein collapsed poke me again than blood stopped pumping poke me again. my arm looks like a junky all bruised up and full of pin holes. let us know how test go keeping you in my thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    OUCH!!!! That hurts.

If you are allowed to have asprine, take a dose 1/2 hour before a phlebotomy. Sip room temperature water for an hour before and it might go better. I drink down an entire bottle of the regular size drinking water (8 oz?) bottles 15 minutes before, but I start hydrating first thing in the morning.

I have had aprox 75 units of blood removed and learned this trick early on. It works so good my phlebotomist would tell all the other HH patients who had vein problems to do it.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah