Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Announcement read all about it!!!

Thanks

Yay!!!!!!!!!! That is great!
    Amy
    Mommy to a cute little three year old.
    I am a Juvenile Diabetic diagnosed at age 12, Positive ANA, arthritic joint pain, extreme fatigue, cannot take prednisone and am allergic to Plaquenil. Undifferentiated connective tissue disorder, Graves disease and fibromyalgia

Thanks

My family was thrilled.
    I am thrilled. I told a friend at my sons soccer practice (going to that is a whole nuther story) that I cooked dinner. My friend was so excited for me and she said that I looked better. I felt better too. A couple of the other mothers that were there looked at me a bit funny. I explained and they were happy too.

Today however not so much? Having trouble getting enuff air in. Feels like something is sitting on my chest. Used my inhalor. Gonna do it again and if that doesnt help will be doing a neb. treatment.

Isnt that the way tho? Up one day and down the next.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Dear Kasey,

You deserve a pat on the back for this one. I try to cook dinner once in a while, but usually my boyfriend does the cooking. He has a lot more energy than me and he is really fast in the kitchen. Yesterday, he cooked a rigatone with an italian meat sauce which was delicious. I am lucky because when I landed him, I got a good cook. My cooking varies. Sometimes it is really good and other times it is mediocre.

Thanks

GO KASEY!!!!!!! THAT is a BIG deal for people like us!!! I completely understand! I try to get 1 or 2 dinners cooked a week but it doesnt always happen Im happy you had the energy to do it!!!! Im hard on myself sometimes because i used to be the mom who cooked a beautiful meal daily, so thats been another adjustment. My husbands great though, he just brings home TV dinners alot now! I buy lunchmeat alot more these days too! A sandwhich,fresh fruit,freshveges and TA DA, dinner!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Hi Kasey,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! It is the most incredible feeling in the world when we are able to finally do something lupus kept us from before. Good for you!!!!! I'm hoping for lots of healthy, strong days for you, and hope the breathing is getting better. I have those days too, when the inhaler doesn't help enough. I hate using the nebulizer, but I love how much easier my breathing is after a treatment. And that recipe looks delicious - when I use up the ton of leftovers from dinner I made a couple days ago, I'll have to try it.