Thread: Sores & ulcers

Thanks

Default Sores & ulcers

Hi Everyone, I have a question.....Just wondering in anyone else gets sores and ulcers under their tongue When i say under i mean the funny bit that connects your tongue to the bottom roof of your mouth.
    If i lift my tongue up, on the bit that joints it to the bottom of my mouth it has blood blisters and ulcers on it
    Not sure if i have described the right place or not ??

The blood blisters have been there for months and are painless. The ulcer doesnt worry be either because ive always got one or 2 !

I was just wondering if anyone else suffers with this ?

Thank you very much
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Thanks

I get something similar that I find really strange - not quite an ulcer or sore, but dangling pieces that grow on the underside of my tongue that eventually fall off! I have no idea if it's related to lupus/Sjogren's or not, but I've learned to just accept it, be real careful not to eat anything salty or overly spicy when those things start growing, and remember that it will evenually go away for a while. No idea if this is related to your situation or not, though. Our bodies sure do strange things, though, don't they?! I hope you're able to find an answer for your sitiation. What has your dentist said? (If you asked him/her). Naturally, I never had one growing when I was due to see the dentist!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sarahp

i get blood blister type sores at the tip of my tongue which is often irritating. also, my inner lips feel raw sometimes. i get painless raised spots on the inside of my cheeks.

the symptoms differ in many ways, but are similar in so many ways. It just really erps me when drs. tell patients that the mouth sores aren't like lupus sores....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

You MIRROR what i get in my mouth Phyllis. Same exact symptoms. Those are my mouth issues,and then of course theres my throat thats almost ALWAYS swollen and inflammed.
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i have been suffering from this for years, but did not associate with lupus because i did not think that i actually had "sores" at least not like what i define as sores.

I envisioned these big painful, open sores, not just a rawness.
    Phyllis

share a smile today