Fair Oaks California

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Nice Tarantula Terry, welcome back!

Rob

Thanks

Smile

Hey Rob how are things on the right coast?

"back" is a relative term, im in here almost every day, just reading, but because of things like this http://forum.wehavelupus.com/showthread.php?t=5920 and way too much anger within me I just dont write or speak to many people anymore.

a kind of "if i dont have anything nice to say then dont say it" type of thing, and that in no way is intended as an offense to anyone,,,just the way things are and I cant help it.

Im getting ready to have another round of rituxen infusions and hopefully that will change my outlook on life.

Terry
    Fair Oaks California

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Terry,

Things are relatively well on the right coast. I know how you feel. I struggle with anger on a daily basis. Many days, I don't want to post anything because all I can come up with is caustic, and angry stuff. Like you, I have that tenet about "don't say anything bad" ingrained in me. Sometimes, the anger spills over in places where I'd rather it wouldn't. The powers at be saw fit to make me a moderator here. Kinda funny considering I would not talk to anyone, online, or in person, about Lupus for the longest time. It's a priviledge, and an honor to be able to help out here.

I thought of you the other day. The snow here is gone, and I'm getting ready for another summer flying R/C planes. I built a Hangar 9 B-25 Mitchell over the winter. It's my first twin engine ship. I crashed my Hangar 9 Mustang last fall. Tip stall on approach-I was showing off. A dumb move on my part. It actually survived, and after some repairs to the fuselage and a new crankshaft and fresh covering, it's ready to fly again. Are you still into flying R/C?

It's good to see you here. I understand if you feel like you can't jump into the conversation, or participate. Sometimes sitting back quietly and taking it all in is better. What do you think of the new site? It took some getting used to, but I really like it. The arcade can be addictive. Anyway, It's good to talk to you.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 04-06-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks

Hey Teroid,
    Nice tarantula...my brother had one of those for a pet when we were little and carefree....he also had an iguana.

I sometimes just read and not write...I have some cognative issues and can't even think what to say...it is nice sometimes to pretend to be able to get together and go sailing and swimming just like I am normal or like when I was a child.

I hope this next infusion will greatly help you.

Take care...Karen
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

thanks for the replies, it helps a little knowing im not the only one that gets really frustrated in being sick,

sorry about the p51 rob but I cannot say landing has been perfect for me either, I would have cleared that dad gum barbed wire fence underneath it, but it had a piece of wire hanging down that just sucked the prop right in, I dont think i bent the shaft though it still runs great that and a few skin patches and it seems alright( thank god for the progress wing add ons, they sure saved the wings

off on another subject, know any thing aobut glass bedding? im re-sporterizing a us 1917

Terry
    Fair Oaks California