Thread: Weird new one for me

Thanks

Default Weird new one for me

I had a strange episode last night, an itch that originated in my toe,,,yes, IN my toe...lol

and went up the back of my leg...it was an itch INSIDE. and could not be relieved by scratching.

Luckily it only lasted a few minutes or I would have been a basket case!

My knees and lower legs have been hurting for a month now, like a "bone pain"...

especially at night but yesterday and today all day.

Thanks

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you are dealing with this. I can't tell you why this is happening to you, but I can say that I have what I also call "bone pain" a lot. I also have the weird internal itching thing. It's so frustrating because it's an itch you can't scratch. I hope you get some relief soon.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I get this sort of sensation all the time. I get an itch, a stinging pain, or a burning ache deep down in the muscles and bones, or that's how it feels anyway. It's like you have the worst itch in the world, but it's not on the surface. Frustrating as can be. You cannot reach it even though it's right there. Ain't lupus grand?

Rob

Thanks

I get the same thing...and Rob described it perfectly...not sure what it is but it is totally irritating....I am glad that your episode was just a little while....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost