Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayer for Lexie and Triana

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i sickntired,

is today the wedding day, or was it last weekend....anyway, if today, hope all of you enjoy the beauty of the ceremony, and the pleasure of the guests.

my daily prayers continue to go out for Alexis
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I hope today's re-committment ceremony goes well and that the happy couple enjoys their week long get away. I'm sure they'll have their cell phones available should the doctor call with more (good) news.

Did the doctor put her on iron or is it something that can be corrected through diet alone?

Are you the lucky one who gets to watch dear Lexie while Mommy and Daddy are gone this week? I'm sure the two of you will have lots of fun together!
    Last edited by BonusMom; 04-11-2009 at 07:42 AM.

Thanks

AWWWW, my thoughts are with Lexie. Im sorry she has to have ANYTHING wrong with her but at least you KNOW WHAT it IS now. I hope you and your family are doing well. HUGS
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh sick n tired,

Im sending you gentle hugs and you and your family are in my thoughts.I will say a prayer and hope today went well and the weather was lovely for them.
    Thinking of you my friend.
    Love
    Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

SicknTired;
    You, Alexis, Triana and all of your family are in my prayers. You've all been through so much.
    Please let us know how the re-commitment ceremony was. I'm sure that it was beautiful.
    Sending you warm hugs

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Karen...

Hugs...I've missed so many posts, and this one too. In my prayers your family and you are. Such a rough road...but I see through the rough times, such triumph too.

Happy Easter to you and yours...

Hugs,
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Oh I so hope the ReCommitment ceremony was beautiful and filled with smiles of joy!

May Lexie's tests come out well....

The physical description reminds me of my aunt, who had cerebral palsy. She had a large head and a smaller body. She was a bright, articulate wonderful woman - her only real problems were that she needed a wheelchair and that in "those days" (she was born in the 1920's) "crippled children" only received an 8th grade education. With that, she still worked out of the home, she travelled all over the place, she was the president of the local CP association for many years, and was so proud to receive her GED at age 65. Had she been born 40 years later she'd probably have been college educated, in a professional position of some sort.

Hugs and prayers all 'round
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sickntired.
    i want you to know i will keep them and yourself in my prayers!!

i hope all but the best comes out from this !
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!