My Granddaughter Lexie turned 1 March 28th. She had her 12 month doctor's appt. April 3, (her mother, Triana's birthday)

Alexis has not gained weight in a month and the doctor said her head was large...apparently very large as she is in the 99th percentile for the size of the head, but the 1% for weight and 15% for height.

She is to go to have an ultrasound of her brain next week to rule out water on the brain and she is going to have a huge amount of blood work drawn. For everything autoimmune. Doc thinks it could be celiacs(reason for weight not head)

I have been online and have come to realize that a big head coupled with other problems could be pointing to Autism...Lexie is very alert, looks us in the eye, mimics behavior is almost walking, so she is right on the money cognitively for her age...She is bright and cheerful...but I have read that in some forms of autism the child is totally on track and the the lights go off. Please pray that her lights don't go off...(we could find out as early as 6 months from now ) and if it is innevetable then she has a very mild case of it Asbergers...

Now for Triana...for most of her life if anything traumatic happened to the family or her, it happened on or right before her birthday...my husband lost his job and we couldn't have a party (8 years old)...she had strep, (10 yrs. old) or was ill and the list goes on for April 3 or around it.,

Her brother died(12 years old)...this happened where his actual birthdate is the day before, but he died the day after so she has been sandwiched into a family tragedy for years (to date this was the most tramatic event until last Friday.)...
Now we can add the problems with her baby and guaranteed if there is something desparately wrong that will replace Christophers Death by a longshot.
This saturday we are having a Wedding ceremony for she and her husband...Triana didn't get the wedding and asked for one( we are calling it a Re Committment) Please pray for Triana...I am usually not superstitious, but this time of year is Crap for us....