Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me

Thanks

Default Please help me

Last night i woke up with a terrible headache and blurred vision and this morning i woke up with the taste of blood in my mouth its been happening all day long and it worries me i still have the headache and i feel shaky please if anyone knows what is happening to me let me know
    The boundaries which divide life from death
    are at best shadowy and vague.
    Who shall say where one ends,
    and the other begins?

Thanks

I'm sorry I don't. I've had the same issue once in a great while. I always assumed it was due to my migraines. Some are worse than others, so thought maybe symptoms differ sometimes.

I sure hope someone comes and helps you. Just wanted you to know your not alone on this. I understand how you feel and the pain.
    Cheryl

Thanks

cheryl v, sweetie, you need to get to an opthamologist pronto... i haven't experienced your symptoms, but i have episcleritis, inflammation of the white part of the eyes.. my eyes look red and bloodshot all the time..

i had been treating with prednisone eye drops, but it wasn't improving.. at my last appointment with the opthamalogist, i told him that i wanted to discontinue the drops.. he said ok since my condition is primarily cosmetic..looks bad but not particularly dangerous.. but he told me that if i started having eye pain or blurred vision then we wouldn't have a choice.. we would have to treat..

so i think you need to take these symptoms seriously and get to an eye doctor. and let us know what happens... good luck.. i'll be pulling for you..

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I get a blood taste in my mouth, but it's always associated with having a nosebleed, not with headache or with blurred vision. I don't know what's happening to you, but I wouldn't mess around, you need to see a Dr. pronto. It could be something simple and relatively harmless, but you shouldn't take a chance, especially when it comes to your vision. The only time I had those symptoms together was when I sustained a concussion in a car wreck a few years back. I'm assuming this just came on, and you haven't fallen and hit you head or anything like that. Hope you get this figured out, and get some relief.

Rob

Thanks

Sandra, please call your doctor or go to the ER. Major headache, blurred vision... could be nothing but could be something significant - like a small stroke. Please take care and let us know what your doctor tells you -

Many gentle hugs -
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

SandraC, Please go see your doctor. In my opinion, blurred vision and a blood taste are nothing to fool around with. Please let us know how you are doing , when you can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi sandrac

hope you took the advice and have already sought medical attention. i think you should visit the er....these symptoms just need to be looked at. let us know, and we will all celebrate when the dr. identifies the source and can treat it.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

sandra, apologies for calling you by the wrong name.. i haven't gotten use to this site yet, ie posting without being able to see the other posts..

anyway, i'm sending good kharma your way and remaining positive that you will recover from this..

and please let us know how it goes... i might be right behind you...

Thanks

Hey Sandra...I am voicing my concern and want to say, you need to go right now to the emergency room...those symptoms can be something serious and you should not wait....
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hiya i get this too, i have been told its like having an "aura" beofre a migrane, by the looks of thinkgs alot of us are having it, hmm makes ya wonder aye?
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿