Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Common Questions from New Members

Thanks

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with lupus. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjorgren's last year after several years of weird symptoms (burning eyes, dry mouth, overwhelming fatigue, joint and bone aches, well, you know the list). Although I was glad to finally have a diagnosis, I am still struggling to deal with these symptoms. The Plaquenil is off the table because of the horrible dreams, talking in my sleep, and hallucinations. I read where one person wrote that going to bed was like an adventure, not knowing what she'll experience that night - fright or wonder. When do I get a handle on this Lupus and Sjorgren's?

Thanks

im new to this page dont know if im doing it right or not

Thanks

i was diagnosed last year was put on plaquenil the weight started coming on with dizzy spells and eye problems anyone else with this problem

Thanks

Urm i made a intro thread O_o? and it didnt come up so i redid a new one and it still didnt come up, can you tell me why please O_O i am so confused?

Thanks

hi new here and looking forward to meeting you all and chatting about lupus. but for now why do I keep getting invalid file when I try to upload a av pic and prof pic ?????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 1,072 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_butterfly68 View Post
    ........... but for now why do I keep getting invalid file when I try to upload a av pic and prof pic ?????
    at the moment there is a problem in the system. it will not allow anyone to upload pictures. our admin is having problems sorting it out.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

ok ty for telling me I was wodering what was going on with my puter heheheheh