Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Common Questions from New Members

Thanks

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with lupus. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks

Thanks for the information. I was diagnosed with Lupus and Sjorgren's last year after several years of weird symptoms (burning eyes, dry mouth, overwhelming fatigue, joint and bone aches, well, you know the list). Although I was glad to finally have a diagnosis, I am still struggling to deal with these symptoms. The Plaquenil is off the table because of the horrible dreams, talking in my sleep, and hallucinations. I read where one person wrote that going to bed was like an adventure, not knowing what she'll experience that night - fright or wonder. When do I get a handle on this Lupus and Sjorgren's?

Thanks

im new to this page dont know if im doing it right or not

Thanks

i was diagnosed last year was put on plaquenil the weight started coming on with dizzy spells and eye problems anyone else with this problem

Thanks

Urm i made a intro thread O_o? and it didnt come up so i redid a new one and it still didnt come up, can you tell me why please O_O i am so confused?

Thanks

hi new here and looking forward to meeting you all and chatting about lupus. but for now why do I keep getting invalid file when I try to upload a av pic and prof pic ?????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aurora_butterfly68 View Post
    ........... but for now why do I keep getting invalid file when I try to upload a av pic and prof pic ?????
    at the moment there is a problem in the system. it will not allow anyone to upload pictures. our admin is having problems sorting it out.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

Thanks

ok ty for telling me I was wodering what was going on with my puter heheheheh

Thanks

I am unable to make posts without a moderator approving, view blogs, add an avatar, add an profile picture, add friends, PM a moderator or Administrator (to tell them of the issue), and several other things on the board is "broken" for me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

hi venny,

on this site we have seen lots of people trying to post unapropriate information.
    we have had so many spammers at times ....
    that legitimate posts were lost in the garbage they posted.

unfortunately this required us to tighten our procedures for new members.

the system we have in place at the moment is one where .....
    new members need to have there posts observed and approved by administrators.

once you have had several posts approved, this restriction is lifted.
    but as an administrator, we look at every post ..... all of the time.

we do this to protect the majority of our members.
    you will notice that soon you will not need this approval, ...
    as you have passed the checkpoint, and can post without our first accepting your comments.

please remember we are also volunteers, and we consider this place our cyber family.
    we are all hear to be a help to each other, .....
    and we do not like spammers interrupting our peaceful and informative family.
    i may personally disagree with a particular post, or point of view ......
    but if it is within the guidelines of our community ..... it will be approved and visible to all.
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.