Thread: I never get colds anymore!

Thanks

Default I never get colds anymore!

I am perplexed at this....I never catch a cold, no matter if everyone in the house gets one, I never do. It is so strange, I always have gotten them before, but it has been a couple years now and no colds at all!

I know it is a blessing, but at the same time wierd!

Thanks

Well HELLO luvpinkpeeps! I do TOO,YUMMY!!!!Peeps are the best! Thats a cute name you picked!Go Peeps......Go Peeps ...... OMG I forgot what i REALLY WAS going to say to you! A duh moment, brought to you by LUPUS! LOL Oh Yeah! Colds! You're lucky there, i was sick soooo much with any cold anyone around me had,wait a minute, you know what, come to thhink of it,i didnt get ONE this past winter. WOW, I wonder whats going on? I will have to ponder over this one

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you are LUCKY! i was told by my rheumatologist that i have to be careful when i'm on cellcept to stay away from sick people because i'll be more prone to catching sicknesses and then once i catch them i'll probably be sicker longer than most people...

when my sister got sick a few weeks ago, lo and behold, i caught it! i had it for about a week and a half.
    23 year old clinical psychology grad student with lupus (SLE) and nephritis
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Lisinopril, Lipitor, OsCal+D

Thanks

That is great for you! I have such problems. I sometimes wonder if I can catch something by the phone...ok you can't but it seems like it when I come down with everything.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost