Thread: I never get colds anymore!

Thanks

Default I never get colds anymore!

I am perplexed at this....I never catch a cold, no matter if everyone in the house gets one, I never do. It is so strange, I always have gotten them before, but it has been a couple years now and no colds at all!

I know it is a blessing, but at the same time wierd!

Thanks

Well HELLO luvpinkpeeps! I do TOO,YUMMY!!!!Peeps are the best! Thats a cute name you picked!Go Peeps......Go Peeps ...... OMG I forgot what i REALLY WAS going to say to you! A duh moment, brought to you by LUPUS! LOL Oh Yeah! Colds! You're lucky there, i was sick soooo much with any cold anyone around me had,wait a minute, you know what, come to thhink of it,i didnt get ONE this past winter. WOW, I wonder whats going on? I will have to ponder over this one
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you are LUCKY! i was told by my rheumatologist that i have to be careful when i'm on cellcept to stay away from sick people because i'll be more prone to catching sicknesses and then once i catch them i'll probably be sicker longer than most people...

when my sister got sick a few weeks ago, lo and behold, i caught it! i had it for about a week and a half.
    23 year old clinical psychology grad student with lupus (SLE) and nephritis
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Lisinopril, Lipitor, OsCal+D

Thanks

That is great for you! I have such problems. I sometimes wonder if I can catch something by the phone...ok you can't but it seems like it when I come down with everything.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost