Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I never take my own advice pls help!

Thanks

A VERY BIG GROUP HUG OUR SWEET ANGEL! I sent you a PM sweetie and as far as those drs go this is what you do next time! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow jeannette,

you really got the hang of the "smileys" i have not found this last one....good job, perfect choice for a------ drs.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thanks Phyllis! I have you to thank for that! There are so many i find myself wanting to use them all! WOO HOO! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh thanks every one.Over the next few days i have to come up with a good solution.Who and how i approach...what do i say, how do i say it....how to make them listen instead of being fobbed off like a naughty time waster. I keep relying on a lottery win....not won it yet, so need to think like in reality until i do win the lotto

When i win lotto = get private healthcare!
    If i dont win lotto = Need to get some courage (if you find it please email to me now).

Love
    Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

There you are...(PM received)....hugs filled with love..O.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Mark Twain
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh how good is that. I saw it run out of one of the threads i was in Trying to find it and catch it up !!

Gentle hugs.
    love
    Amanda.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Tomorrow afternoon 2.25pm......please send me vibes of courage and big loud voice to let the ignorant Doctors hear me.My jaw aches and teeth and gums and lymph nodes soooooooooooo much.
    Im a big lion...im a big lion.....im a big lion...im a big lion

Blog Entries
    Thanks

WOOHOOOO you go you mighty lioness!

I'll be sending you all kinds of lioness power vibes! Bare them aching teeth and demand answers!

What's weird is I been going through something similar but we know part of the reason. I have what's called "Trigimineal neuralgia" or " Tic Doloro" I have had to wrap a sarong around my head rather firmly to ease a bit of the pain. It is related to my teeth but also the lymph nodes and last summer a large ulcer broke through from the lymph node into the throat, back of mouth area.

They did an MRI with contrast in the donut shaped machine but said they did not know why the lymph node swells or how it is related to the trigimineal nerve. It is freaking PAINFUL so if you are in horrible pain that seems to be from the jaw joint temple area that can radiate down the jaw ask them to rule Tic Doloro out.

My broken tooth and even my regular unbroken teeth can stimulate the trigimeal nerve that then becomes inflamed and has actually been called "the suicide syndrome" because the pain is so horrible. My molars have very long roots and I want them all pulled. However sometimes this happens due to an issue in the opening of the skull where the nerve comes out of the skull and needs surgery to relieve it.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

WOO HOO!!!! The power of the mind Angel!!! YES, A LION LION LION LION!!!!!!This is the way you need to make the dr look when you are in his presence!LOL

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

This is the face is saw when i entered the room and i did see that face when THE LION in me came out. That face is so funny xxxxx