Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christian? or hypocrite

Thanks

Default Thanks

The thing is , she has been diagnosed with MS a few years back, but does not claim it. Thanks my birthday was good! Hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by AyahsClan View Post
    That is wonderful! Ya know, I think chronic illness sometimes scares people; family, friends and strangers. I think they are afraid that it could be them, afraid they don't know what to say. Afraid they don't have the answers or afraid they can't fix us so they say and do things that hurt us sometimes without them really meaning to.

and a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you! My Internet has been on the fritz.
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KATROACH1972 View Post
    The thing is , she has been diagnosed with MS a few years back, but does not claim it. Thanks my birthday was good! Hugs
    I knew a woman at church who did the same thing. She was diagnosed with lupus but did not "claim" it thus she believed she did not have it. She was shocked when I once said lupus is like my best friend, it is always there and never lets me forget it.

At another church they laid hands on her and declared she did not have lupus and was healed. I do believe in miracles, God has given me many, but my DNA is mutated and He never changes my DNA. The sad thing is as symptoms would pop up she would get very distressed.

I'm so sorry about your sister. The day may come that she too will have to face it if symptoms come on. Thank God she'll have you to reassure her it is from no fault of her own, or from lack of faith. The mind does have a lot to do with wellness we know that, but auto immune issues eventually, almost always manifest. I wish her the best.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

NOBODY knows why things happen. We can only live thru them and either allow them to make us stronger, or let them to bring us down. Truth be told, NOBODY knows why god does the things that he does or why he gives us the trials that he gives us except god! Your sister, is being very judgemental. That is one of the things that our father in heaven does not want us to do! You are a smart, fun, compassionate person. Dont let this get you down. Just get ready to be there for your sister when she does need support. MS is a terrible disease and she WILL need you, because unfortunately, it will not always be kind to her.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Thanks Froggal, and Ayahs! you are both sweeties! Hugs Kathy
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis