Thread: Movine day is Tomarrow

Thanks

Default Movine day is Tomarrow

Hi everyone,

I want to let everyone know that my husband and I will be moving tomarrow. I am very nervous but excited and if you could say a prayer that everything will be ok. We are moving from IL to TN and when it comes to loading and unloading the trailor I am under strick doctors orders that I can't lift anything or really help out which for me is going to be extreamly hard. I am the type of person that always does the heavy lifting and carries most of the stuff to the trailor so having to stand back and watch is going to be extreamly difficult. Today is a day to finish packing and getting things ready for tomarrow. I also have been hurting in my hands and feeling really weak and tired so that doesn't help much. I think that I'm just scared even tho where we are going we have lived before. The last time we moved was to the place that we live now and 2 weeks after we moved here I was in the hospital with a severe viral infection which started all this lupus stuff. Wish us luck please and after tomarrow I might not be as active for a little while cause we won't have internet right away at the new house and we won't be going to the libary all the time. Thanks ahead of time for careing about me and my husband.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Blog Entries
    Thanks

moving day....ugh and yeah all in one.

maria, you know that you will be no good getting settled into your new home if you overdo it at the packing side. settling in will be much more fun,and more important (so you will know where everything is) just tell yourself that you are "saving yourself for the getting settled side of this move."

hope the day goes great, have a safe trip, and let us know when you find a library.

we will be thinking about you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Please try not to overwork or overtire yourself during this move. Take your time settling in and then take some time to enjoy your new home. We will all be here for you when you return!
    Enjoy your new home and take very good care of yourself

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh wow how exciting. You enjoy the move and try and take it easy.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I made a major move a few years ago from Arizona to Maine. It was tough, but I had help and managed to not overdo it. I know it's hard, but do your best to step back and let others carry the heavy load. Go easy on yourself, and you'll do fine. Don't forget your hat and sunblock!

Rob

Thanks

thanks for all the prayers, I made it here without any issues
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad to hear that! Are you settling in to your new home? You new surroundings?
    Drop in, when you can, to let us know how you are and how things are going!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah we are settleing in very nicely since we live at my husband's parents house. I have my first new doctor's appt on tuesday and i'm nervous and excited at the same time. My husband is looking for a job and as soon as he gets a job things should start to look up for us. We did find out something not good tho. We traded our car for a truck and we took it to our macanic and to our suprise the truck we now have is basically a piece of junk that is on borrowed time and we have no money to get a vehicle. The good thing is that my husband's parents will be taking me to my appt but they have to drive really far to come get me then take me to my appt. So that is what is going on with me.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi maria,

well, i read this after i posted to another thread. I am glad you made it safely, especially since you now know that the truck is junk.....at least it got you to your new home.

i am so glad that you already have a dr., and have an appointment so quickly. i hope the doc is good to you....i will keep my fingers crossed that he/she is a good one.

so sorry that things are tough right now, but hopefully you and your husband are on the upward climb now and things will get better really soon.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about your truck. Perhaps a second opinion might be helpful. I do not always trust mechanics and always get more than one opinion before I let anyone work on my car!
    I am sure that your in-laws will not mind taking you to your appointment as they surely want what is best for you!
    I'm glad that you are settling in and I hope that your new doctor will be one who is understanding and thorough!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie