Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Learn My way around

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi becky,

i love your sense of humor....you bring a great quality to the group.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

AWWW, Becky!!! Im glad you feel that way!! WE LOVE YOU BECKY!!!!!!This is me singing you an "i love you" song!My brains a little bad right now or else i would pick out a specific song! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lucky7 Phyllis, Thank you ? Both, and Lucky7 love your singing!!! It like I'm able to get around the post now!!! I was sooooooo lost!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I just popped in cause i can hear someone singing.....ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE..LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA......oH LUCKY 7 its you.....fab voice. Wrights you enjoy the song!
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So glad I do posts better now. But my PMs still need a lot of work. So if you send a PM and you don't hear back. Say I wonder why!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

WEll Thank You Angel! Ive been told quite the opposite about my voice! LOL Thats the perks of being online and "saying" your singing as opposed to people actually "hearing" you sing! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

OOPS, forgot to say that im glad you are making your way around just fine now Wrightrs!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks Lucky7, Still need work, but at least I can get around !!! I have my hearphones so I can hear you sing!!!

Take Care,
    Becky