Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Learn My way around

Thanks

WOO HOO Phyllis!!!! Im so excited!!!! You helped me to finally be one of the gang with the cool icons!!! Thank you so much! I feel like a little kid who was just given some candy!!!! LOL Im so happy! My daughter thinks im a goober because im so excited about using them! LOLOMg Im so LOVING this! There's so many!!!

Thanks again Phyllis!!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hooooray,

i can't believe i could help with computer stuff....you would not believe how many times i had to go back and verify the directions,.

so glad you found these, have a blast....and thanks for the chocolate.,
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

You're very welcome for the chocolate! LOL You did a GREAT job directing me,my husband just said "wow Jeannette,you know something i dont know"! LOL That says alot because he's Very computer literate!
    Last edited by lucky7; 03-31-2009 at 08:55 PM.
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

men are so easily entertained.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Aren't they though! Lol

Thanks

Congrats Lucky...it was exciting when I learned what to do..I felt so accomplished.

As far as men...simple minds love simple pleasures
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Don't worry Wrightrs, you'll get used to how things work on a website like this, and you'll be posting like a pro in no time. I'm a Moderator here, and you can ask me any questions you need to. And, our members here are always happy to help new members get settled in as well. Don't be shy, jump into the conversation anytime you like.

Rob

Thanks

It's so nice to meet so many friendly people that are out to help and support eachother. It's hard to find people like that and I feel truly blessed that I have been able to meet and talk to so many loving people.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Thanks

Hi Maria! Yes it is hard to find people like that! Sad huh! Im glad you're here!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Everybody, thanks for all the nice things you said. I'm just now finding this. It seems like ages ago when I started this thread but is was only about 3 weeks ago. The reason is at the time I didn't know how. Then only I figured out how to start a thread, but did know much about going back and reading them.

All this is so help even now!!!

I'm so touched I'm crying!!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky