Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Learn My way around

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Learn My way around

I read the info. about taking care of yourself. Very good info.

I'm still trying to learn my way around the site. Still feel like I don't know what to do. I'm new to using computers also. I don't know what a lot of things mean!!

Thanks

That's okay, Wrightrs...it's taken all of us awhile to figure it out.

If you don't know what something means, or how to use it, just ask....there always seems to be someone that will lend a hand. We're more than happy to help the newbies.

I see you've figured out the smilies...and which forums to post in. That's a great start.

Have you checked out everything on the blue bar at the top of the page? The one with 'User CP' ... 'Blogs' ... 'FAQ' ... 'Community'... 'Calendar' ...

That's a good place to explore and learn. Don't be afraid to click and see what happens.

Hope you have fun......

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hey no rush take your time and enjoy.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey wrightrs,

they don't just help newbies. old timers like me seek and get lots of help. it took me days to get back on after they made changes to the forum... i just recently found blogs. and don't even ask me how to post a photo album....mine is empty. so i want to welcome you and tell you that i am glad that you are here, now we can both ask questions.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Hi wrightrs, and welcome! I'm new here too, and still trying to figure everything out. Unfortunately (well, maybe) I keep getting sidetracked by the arcade and don't post on the board as much as I should. But this is a wonderful place with caring people, and I've learned a lot and had a great time already. Give yourself time to explore a while, it will fall into place eventually. At leat that's what I'm hoping!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wright you are good it take all of us a while to learn how to work a computer. take care maria

Thanks

I also am new and yeah it takes a little getting used to but anytime you need help don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is friendly and careing and we are all here to help eachother.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Thanks

hey you know that is what I want to do to my computer many times a day...it takes me so much time to understand a new thing on my computer.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

You're alot BETTER than me Wrightrs! I still cant figure out the smilies!!! LOL Im not very computer literate myself!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi jeannette,

here is how to get to the smiles:

go to User CP - located on blue bar on left side

click on edit options under "settings and options" (on left side of screen)

scroll down to the bottom of options, the next to the last one,
    click on window arrow, and choose "enhanced interface-full WYSIWD'

then click save,

when you go back to a post, you should be able to click on the more button at the bottom of the smiley faces, and the screen of all of the options should pop up.

hope this works, let me know.
    Phyllis

share a smile today