Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When Life Gives You Lemons...

Thanks

YUMMY! I feel it hitting the thighs as i read it all!!! LOL 6 months inbetween sounds about right Lori! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ya'll swing my georgia and pick me up....i know how to get to the texas coast, and we will go meet david and lisa.

after eating all of this, we might need two cars to load our enlarged a---- and hips for the trip home.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Okay Mountain...we're coming by Georgia, since I'm terrible with directions we'll need a navigator...and shall we swing by Ohio, Lucky? And I'm guessing SicknTired will want to tag along, right?

You will need to hang on though, as I'm a 'Mario Andretti' on the highway (my husband with the race car taught me how to drive)

Actually, David, your idea sounds amazing. I absolutely love seafood, especially crab. Wish there was a way to actually pull that off...if the dang ecomony wasn't so crappy for everyone right now, wouldn't it be fun to plan a get together with some of us. A day of sailing, great food, and fantastic people...sitting around laughing and having a beer under the stars in the evening...I think that paints a nice picture.

Maybe I'll email 'Ellen' and see if she could make a dream come true for a whole lot of sick people....who knows, maybe she'd send a limmo to get our big a****s home, Mountain.

Just a thought....

Fondly,

Lori

Thanks

Hey are we going to Georgia? I am so there...let me know when to be ready.....We're gonna par tay...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

First we're picking up Angel...then swinging by Georgia for Mountaindreamer...then we're off to the Texas coast to meet up with David and Lisa....so I figured you'd want to join us since you're already there in Texas.

Buy hey, how does this sound... I swing by Texas first and pick you up...then you and I can take the scenic route and pick everybody else up...we'll end up at the Texas coast for some sailing and partying?

Pack your swimsuit and flip flops...

Oh, yeah...and the SPF50.

Lori

Thanks

Sailing and swimming I can't wait...I am north of David and Lisa....hey if Kathy is feeling better we might get her, too...she is in between me and David and Lisa
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

Angel..you have me roaring over here. Lickin' the screen...save some for me, girl...

Thank you, Grime for the recipe...adding it to my 'have to make' file. Gluten free crust in your box by chance?

Happy Night..
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Wow Grime...that looks awesome...I want some...mmm mmm

Oluwa
    I have the best rolls and they are gluten free I love them they are called: Pao de Queijo or Brazilian Cheese rolls..they are easy to make and if you don't like other white cheeses then the dryer parmesian can be substituted they have the texture sort of like cream puffs...here is the recipe

Brazilian Cheese Rolls

1 cup of water

1 cup of milk ( 2% reduced fat)

cup oil ( canola oil)

1 teaspoon of salt ( iodized)

1lb of tapioca starch

2-3 eggs ( large)

7 oz of grated parmesan cheese

Boil in a wok the following: water, milk, oil and salt. Remove the wok from heat and sift in the Tapioca starch. Add grated cheese into the above mixture and knead well. Allow to cool to room temperature. Add eggs , one at a time, into the mixture and mix well using a wooden spoon. Knead the mixture into a smooth textured dough. Allow the dough sit for 30-45 minutes at room temperature. Shape spoonful of the dough into small balls ( lemon sized) by rolling with hands. Preheat oven to 350F. Place the balls of dough atleast inch apart on parchment paper or greased baking sheet. The cheese rolls will become twice their original size when done. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Stick in a toothpick/ fruit fork into some the rolls, if it comes out clear the rolls are done. Allow time to cool. Serve warm.

Thanks

Brazilian Cheese Rolls? I am getting bigger rolls just reading this thread!!! And parties? arrr...here's to you maties!!!

ROFLMAO
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth