Thread: Remission?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Remission?

Hi! I jam just wanted to know what is the definition of remission? Does it mean your totally off your meds?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi gna716 :lol:
    My doctor explained my remission this way...I still have some symptoms of the disease, but they do not require medication for the disease. I do, however, still take medication for the overlapping illnesses (fibromyalgia, Raynaud's etc.),
    I still get joint pain and fatigue...might be the lupus or it might be the fibromyalgia....I only take the meds as needed now!!
    Does that help you???

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default remission

I am in remission, but am still required to take hydroxychloroquinine. I still have aches and pains, and a few other syptoms (Raynauds, hair loss, moods, depression) but at least I'm not seriously sick.

Thanks

EVRY TIME I GO TO THE DOC, WELL IF YOU CAN CALL HIM THAT, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH 3 DOCS NOW, ONE TIME I WILL GO, AND I HAVE ALL THE SEMP, I CAN GO BACK IN 1 WEEK AND I WILL BE IN REMISSION, IT COMES AND GOES, AND AS SOON AS THEY TELL ME THAT, THEY SAY IM DONE I DONT HAVE LUPUS, IT JUST KILLS ME,, SO I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE WHOLE REMISSINO, THING,
    michelle