Thread: Hello. Not sure if I have lupus. Thats why Im here.

Thanks

Talking Hello. Not sure if I have lupus. Thats why Im here.

Hello. new to the boards. just came to seek answers and see if anyone else has the same issues as I do. The Drs are not sure what I have, but Im starting to think it has to be lupus. I not sure what else it could be. Im no dr, but I have extensively and utterly researched as much on what has happened to me medically as possible.. so hopefully I will find others like myself here.

thanks=)
    "I am what I am what I am. Period"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi graphics,

welcome to the group, i hope you find the answers you are seeking.... membership in this knowledgeable and compassionate group has certainly educated me on lupus, other auto-immune diseases, and treatment options.

what kind of dr. are you seeing. i hope you have a "good" rheumatologist.

make yourself at home, the "stickys" in each section provide some really good informtion. also, there are many threads that focus on one particular aspect. however, we tend to get off track....brain fog is the comical symptom that we all get to chuckle at each other.

feel free to provide more information about yourself, and those with similar issues will try to help you.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Yes...Welcome, Graphics...ask what you need to know or as Mountaindreamer said avail yourself of the sticky's...they are very informative.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome. Feel free to ask any questions once you have read up on the 'stickys'.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Talking Hello & Welcome GraphicsGoddess

You will probably find that there are many members here who are not yet diagnosed, but who feel almost certain that their symptoms are due to Lupus. You will find that the members here are very supportive and caring. Lupus is an auto-immune disorder that affects the entire body (skin, tissues, organs, etc.). Once our body develops an auto-immune disorder, it is not uncommon for us to develop other auto-immune disorders. So, you will find many of us not only have Lupus, be we also suffer from illnesses such as; Sjorgen's Syndrome, Raynaud's Syndrome, MS, ...just to name a few!
    We will always be here to help you, to answer your questions, to give you support and to make sure that you know that you are not alone! Welcome to our family

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!