candles and flares
I had the worst flare for most of the day today and then i wondered, did my candle do it? I blew it out and my flare has subsided, some achiness left,headache, tired but not to the degree it was earlier. I've heard of smells and chemicals possibly doing this but stupid me never put it together about my candles. Does anyone else have this issue? Now that i look back at the days i lit candles, i flared pretty much EVERY time. I also clean with bleach and now im thinking, wow am i hurting myself that much more?
We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette