Thread: Why dont we help each other with ideas that worked for us?

Thanks

Default Why dont we help each other with ideas that worked for us?

Hi Everyone,
    My dream was to one day be a music dj on the radio. I was unable to do this at college but I pursued this idea at home on my home stereo and it helped me alot. I was able to write scripts, when inspired, read the scripts aloud onto a cassette tape, combine a variety of music, and have a finished project I was proud of and I coud share with others. The doctors friends and family sat spellspound surprised I could actually come up with rational thoughts etc due to the lupus and medications. It turned out to be a great hobby I am really proud of. It began in the middle late 80's and went to 2002.
    Please look at your dreams differently not as if the dreams were crushed but they took a different direction.
    I have had lupus:SLE?RA for 38-39 years. I am in the process of coming back from double pnumonia, getting my life reastablished.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Poncho;
    I think that what you have done is absolutely wonderful and, yes, it is a good suggestion for all of us to act on our dreams in some way and to look at them as just taking a different direction!
    Thank You So Much :lol:
    Saysusie

Thanks

the philosopher Joseph Campbell said "follow your bliss."

Poncho, it sounds like that's what you've done. We all need to remember that - to let nothing stand in the way of a joyful thing in our lives. Creating, be it a radio show, a plant that thrives on the window sill, an article for the newspaper, or whatever, can be a think of joy for a person.

Thanks for inspiring me today!