Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayers again please.

Thanks

So glad the baby is fine - and hope that Mom will do well - what a stressful pregnancy for her, knowing she'll face surgery right away.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. And my happy hugs for the new baby!
    ~"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." (Dalai Lama)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hey jody,

thanks for the laugh today.....i love your signature line.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Thanks Jody.

The baby and his mummy are at home now and doing good. The little guy goes in for an appointment tomorrow to recheck blood sugars. The hospital we have is not the greatest, so she's going for a second opinion. Nothing was mentioned during pregnancy, so hospital doc may have been hast on what he seen. It has happened before, them being wrong on dx someone for one thing or another.

His name is Keneth Joeseph III. I wasn't sure if bubby was going to continue the name, he can not stand his father (we have different dads'). Everyone is so happy. I can't wait to go over with my camera.

Thank You All Tons for all the prayers and support. Once again it helped so much. The power of prayer is wonderful.
    Cheryl

Thanks

Yes, prayer is great and I am glad all is well. Congratulations, to you and them on the lastest addition.

Thanks

I need prayers again for the little guy, bubby calls him Bud. He keeps turning blue. Mainly when they lay him back, returns normal most times when sat up. He's an infant, he needs to lay back. They took him to see the doc and he said it was normal (makes me wonder about the doc, and he's my daughter's doc!). So they took him to the ER. They said unsure and they did not have the proper doc or equipment to test him. So the hospital put him in an ambulance to the next county, really good hospital there.

We are all waiting and hoping for the best. I figured I do what I know to do, pray and ask for more prayers. He's only 6 days old, I'm worried.

Thanks in advance, wouldn't know what to do without everyone here. You all are sweet and helpful, hope to return some favors soon.
    Cheryl

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It is quite normal for the baby's bottom to be blue and to remain blue for a very long time. However, if the entire body is turning blue, that the tissues and organs of the baby's body is not receiving enough oxygen. This, in turn, is caused when much of the blood circulating through the body is “blue” (or oxygen–poor) rather than “red” (or oxygen–rich) to nourish the baby’s tissues.
    Many different heart defects can cause this condition and none of them should not be taken for granted. Depending on the specific heart defect that is causing the condition, treatment could involve medications, a minimally invasive procedure called cardiac catheterization or surgery. These treatments may help to correct, but not cure, the condition.
    At any rate, any doctor who says that the entire body turning blue is normal should be reprimanded.
    I am keeping the little one in my prayers and hoping that this current hospital will be more diligent. I also pray that the condition is not serious and can be treated easily!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thanks for the prayers. He's got a room now and they are doing test on him. I have one of those annoying beep phones and normally hate having it, but today so greatful. Bubby keeps calling with tid bits here and there. Talking to him to help soothe his nerves. My younger siblings have those phones, so got one to talk with them more.

I have 2 siblings and a niece with a heart defect, a hole in the main valve to the heart. Siblings were ok with meds, but niece had 2 holes and had surgery to repair around 10mths I think. I completely fogot about that. Glad you mentioned it, soothed me some to remember. Those were scarey, but treatable conditions. Hopefully the little guy will be ok, I sure hope so.

It was his whole body turning blue. I can't believe what the doc said either. Needless to say my lil miss will be getting a new doc soon. He was highly recommended and a D.O. doc, the kind I prefer. I feel bad a little because I recommended they go to him. I guess you never know how they really are.

I'll post as I hear. I keep praying, and thanks to those who do. I so believe in the power of prayer. Its what keeps me going at times.
    Cheryl

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi cheryl,

you must be so worried about the little guy, but it sounds like he is in a good hospital, and thanfully so. it is amazing what the medical world is capable of doing.....we just have to find a way around the drs. that aren't doing a very good job of "practicing medicine".

you know we are here 24 hrs a day (someone is always awake) so please come on at any time. i will watch closely for you online...
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Cheryl,

I'll be praying!

Love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Thank you.

It always seems to be something lately. I still have faith it'll be ok. I haven't even been able to see him yet. I so want too, but will have to be patient. So hard when its little ones ill or hurt, more painful.

Keeping my heart light and spirits up. I will see and hold him soon, that I pray for every day.
    Cheryl