Thread: It's Not Like Me, Not to Want To Post

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default It's Not Like Me, Not to Want To Post

I have not wanted to post for about two weeks now and that's not like me. I am forcing myself to post now and I feel better. Self-therapy is working, it seems.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Listen,

You have had so much lately to deal with, no wonder you didnt want to post. Hopefully now you are we can all gather round and support you. You are sick, your boyfriend has been sick, your friend passed and your Dad had a lung sorted.WOW, what a strong person you are.
    You are grieving and must feel so depressed at all whats been thrown at you lately. We are here, you know that.We all understand you are going through tough times now.You know where we are and will always wait for you to post and will always try and give you support and love. I think you are amazing!
    If you need help, write it here all of us will try our best for you.I hope by the end of today, now you are sharing whats happening in your life, we can all make you feel a little bit better.

lots of love
    Angel.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I get that way sometimes too. For me, it's because many times I cannot find the right words no matter what I do. I know what idea or feeling I want to convey, but I can't express it in words. You have so much going on DrinkofWtr I'm not surprised you don't feel like posting. There's nothing wrong with taking a little time off. Many of us, even Saysusie, needs a little break from time to time.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Drinkofwater;
    Sometimes, when our life is in turmoil and things seem to be getting bleak, we need a bit of time to ourselves in order to sort out our emotions and to find a place where we can heal. I do hope that you know that all of your friends here will always be here for you whenever you feel up to posting.
    With all that you've had to deal with in such a short time, it is not surprising that you have not felt like posting. Please know that we truly understand and that we never judge. We simply want to be here to help you in any way that we can.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi drinkofwtr,

self-therapy is often the best therapy,,,,,who knows you better than you. occassional crawling within ourselves is a basic in survival. sorry you have had to deal with so much....hope you get a break really soon.

you know we are here, so join in whenever you need us.\
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I get that way, too...sometimes it is hard to even think of what to say when things are coming around us...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

I have been feeling the same way and I hate it! But I do understand that when we are going through personal things we may need to step back and figure things out ourselves. You will be ready again when it is right for you. Just hang in there and hang on to your loved ones while you are dealing with everything. I am so sorry to hear about everything going on in your life........
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Thanks

Smile

Awwww, so sorry for the way youre feeling. You just need to do what you think is BEST for you at these moments. I go through the same thing. Sometimes im not on for days and its just the way it is. When im on though i DO FEEL good,so hopefully you can get past certain ooky moments and come out on the other side feeling OK. HUGSXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette