Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I fell again and had to go to ER

Thanks

Default I fell again and had to go to ER

I just got home from the ER. I was shaking the rugs. The last ru was a big so I started shaking the rug and leaned a bit on the railing.I didnt know the railing was loose, I almost fell off the porch but jerked myself back and fell on the cement. I saw the sky and couldnt speak then I called help me. But no one could hear me. Then I remembered I have my cell phone on me so I called my Hubbyman who called 911. They think I lost consciousness. I was very confused and unsteady on my feet. This lasted about an hour and a half I guess. I am okay now Thank God.

I dont think I have been so afraid before. This could have turned out so differently but for the Lord watching over me.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Thanks

YIPES! Kasey

OMG I'm so glad you are okay! What a fright that must have been.

Gentle hugs to ya being careful not to squeaze any bumps or bruisey bits.

Do you have some one home with you to watch out for concusion?
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

How very scary, Kasey

I am so glad that you had your phone and the presence of mind before you passed out to call your husband...and very thankful that it turned out as good as it did...did they keep you overnight for observation, or did you stay until stable and go home?
    Whatever the answer, thankfully you are home.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Thanks

I came home as soon as I was stable.
    I am really sore this afternoon. I fell this morning.
    My right leg is all bruised up and my hip hurts too.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Thanks

Oh, Kasey...so sorry to hear of this....gentle HUGS to you.

I am so thankful that you didn't do some very serious damage...and that you had your cell phone on you.... I am absolutely never without mine in my pocket. I consider it a lifeline...if anything happens, you've got 911 in your pocket, or a speed dial to those closest to you. Thank goodness your husband acted quickly.

Take it easy today...don't overdo it...your body (and mind) have been through a tremendous strain in the last 24 hours...give them both the chance to heal.

You're in my prayers for healing.....

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kasey,

what a horrible feeling that must have been. thank goodness for your cell phone....your scare today serves as a reminder of how careful we have to be. thank goodness your husband got help for you.....hoooray for the hubby.

take care of your sore body...get a good night's sleep....so glad you are ok
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Kasey,

Glad you are ok now, but i bet you are sore. You rest up and hope tomorrow the bruising isnt too bad. You were very lucky....thankfully. Hope you have a nice rest.

love
    Angel.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

HI Kasey,
    So sorry to hear about your accident. I am glad that you are going to be ok. Tell hubby to shake the rugs the next time. I am just happy that you are ok.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Kasey,

I'm glad you are OK. Wow. I had one of those kind of falls last year. Fell in my kitchen and went down hard. Caught the edge of the counter on the way down. Ended up in the ER and got a few stitches in my noggin. Please, go easy on yourself today, and rest. Do you have anyone there to help you? Now's a good time to call in a few favors, and have Hubby or others wait on you until you heal up a bit. Try to stay off your feet as much as you can.

Rob

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

NoodleMom; I remember your previous falls and I am so sorry to hear about this recent one. I am glad that you are home and that you are OK. Please take care of yourself, get plenty of rest and let someone else take care of the rugs

Rob - Oh my, I remember you tumble in the kitchen and I am so grateful that you recovered.

I am happy that you both have recovered!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!