Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tired of being sick tired of the mess of my whole life

Thanks

Hi Leaf,

Sending hugs.

Faith

Thanks

Leaf...

I feel so much love and caring for you as I read these words from Oluwa...Ayahsclan...Rob...everyone. They all sum up the same thing....YOU ARE NOT ALONE...We, all of us, understand better than anyone else in the world possibly can, and we are here for you to unload every bitter feeling, every disappointment, all the unfairness.

I am sorry that so many people have let you down in your life....it's terribly unfair. I hope you know that all of us here will never, ever do that. We support you with open arms and open hearts of understanding.

I only wish one of us were closer, so we could come over and give you a real 'hug' and let you lay your head on a shoulder to cry....

Please do not give up hope for tomorrow...

You are in my prayers.

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

morning leaf,

i woke up thinking about you today....hope your day is better today.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi again Joanne,

I hope you are doing OK. Stop back and say hello, when you are up to it. The words on these two pages are real, I know the internet can be so impersonal, but here, we have a little island of real people, who really care. So many of your words ring true with so many of us here. I hope you know that there are others who have a very good idea of how you feel. I mentioned before that I had some terrible things happen when I was a kid. I was a scared, tiny, defenseless little kid, with not a soul on my side to help me.

Now, I'm a pretty big guy, and I certainly can defend myself from any sort of attack or assault from another person. Then, almost like life knows this, I get assaulted with not one, but two invisible enemies that I sometimes find myself defenseless against, MS and Lupus. No amount of physical stature, or self defense knowledge can help me fight them. It's so damn frustrating that sometimes I yell in anger at it, like it can hear me, or even cares. I went through all that crap as a kid, survived it, and learned to deal with it and move on. Then, these stupid damn diseases show up and try to take away what was supposed to be the good part of my life.

They took away so much, but I won't allow them to take away everything. Somedays they have me beat hands down. Others, they are sent to the furthest reaches of my mind, and my life, and I feel good. I forget about them, but they always come back. But, the point is, some days, I win. Some days are good, even great. Those good days can help us endure the bad ones. Knowing that you still have more good days ahead, can give you so much to look forward to, and it can give you hope. I know you still have alot of good days ahead of you Leaf. Don't give up. Don't let the damn disease beat you. I was all alone as a kid. But now, I have dozens of people on my side, and they are right here ready to back me up at a moments notice. We fight a common enemy. But we don't have to fight it alone.

I hope today is a better one for you than yesterday. Say hello when you can, and don't forget that we really do understand.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 03-19-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Once again rob put soo beautifully sorry you went throu what you went throu as a child!! but your right we're here for each other no matter what time of day theres someone on here soo leaf hope your having a better day today and you get back in touch soon soo we know your ok xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Leaf,

Please read all these posts.Many people care so much about you and we all will support you always.Lots of love Amanda/xxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Leaf,

Just to say im thinking of you and hope you are feeling a little better everyday.We are always here for you.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx