Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHL Competition

Thanks

We could also do a scavenger hunt through the internet! We have a list of things and we have to search for them and to prove we have found them we have to make sure we have the web address. I am not sure how the details would go but it is just a suggestion.........thanks for the idea admin!!!!!!!!
    As I grow to understand life less and less,
    I learn to love it more and more.

Age 29, Lupus for last 7 years

Medications: Methotrexate, Lyrica, Celebrex, Flexeril, Theophylline, Bactrim, Xopenex, Lisinopril, Ultram

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi conrad,

i think we have found a competition for WHL....what about starting a competition for "the worst dr. and the best dr." We could submit our stories, then the winners could be chosen and we could present the winners of the worst dr. and best dr. with certificates.....

wonder if the worst dr. would get the message....probably not., but it would be fun.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Youve found it!!

Cant beleive i missed this, although looking at the date of when it was posted i was ill....my birthday week haha,

WORST DR COMP bring it on!!

ISDM
    x
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yeah there's a few of us that are a little behind on this post...

i think a great competition would be either poetry, as noted before, or maybe an inspirational writing of your story, the laughs, the cries, the good and the bad.

i dunno, it's a good idea though.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think it's a great idea. But not everybody here is talented at writing. He he !!!!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

remember writrs, in this forum you don't have to be a talented writer in order to say what you mean.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

So. we've agreed on the competition? Worst doctors and best doctors stories??? I think that, whichever doctors win in either category, we should send them the certificate along with a brief explanation about why they won!!

Anyway..if this is the agreed upon competition, how do we get started? When is the deadline for submission of stories? Who's gonna be the judge?
    I am so ready to write my story .

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am late getting in on this, but what a great idea!! I will participate in whatever we decide. (unless it is physical, but only because of the surgery from HELLO, I am still on heavy restriction) I bet this will be lots of fun!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Default What fun!!!

In addition to my humiliation at not yet winning even one of the many arcade games, I now will feel compelled (due to my competitive nature) to join in on yet another friendly competition in which my fellow lupies kick my behind in everything from poetry, to creative writing, to exercise. EXERCISE???Are you kidding me????? Moving my mouse on these arcade games is about to do me in

Seriously, I think this is a great idea. And because I have absolutely no self-control or pride, I am sure I will jump right in, whatever competition comes my way. Be afraid...be very afraid...
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Oh Pearl...you got a giggle out of me....

Absolutely no self control or pride...what a combination. That must make for some great stories.

This sounds like an interesting idea....I'm wondering, would it be for Rheumatologists only, or any doctors we've seen?

Since, and I'm guessing here, there will possibly be a large number of doctors entered in this competition, how about we have a 'Runner Up' prize as well, ....maybe we could call it the 'Booby Prize'.

Lori