Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Been sick ready for my eternal home but God isn't listening to me!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Debbie, I am so sorry to hear that you are still suffering. When is your appointment? Please let us know what the doctor's say and how you are doing!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Red Head Angel!
    Sorry to hear you are going through a tuff time and have for the past few weeks but you are FAITH FILLED and giving up is not an option even when you feel like there is no hope. GOD Is hope and ITS NOT OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS ITS OVER!!! Please know that this too shall pass and although there are no answers for what you are going through and perhaps you will never receive answers from the medical field you will get through this and these conditions will subside. I never thought I would be out of pain and I am vertually pain free now. You have to keep the faith and keep talking and praying. Keep people around you who make you laugh as I really do believe laughter heals everything!

I am praying for your recovery and wellness as you deserve to feel GREAT!!! You have Lupus...IT doesn't have you!!! YOU ARE A VICTOR not a VICTUM!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Debbie...I'm new here but wanted to send you hugs from me too and to let you know I'm also praying for you. ((((hugs))))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just want to let you know, I'm still praying for you!!! And everybody here care about you.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Sending you gentle hugs.

love
    Angel.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Thank you for the prayers, I am still throwing up bile and blood (the coffee grounds) and PCP said to get ahold of the surgeon and the surgeon said in not so many words though to "suck it up eventually it will get better"! I hate the medical profession around here it sucks big time anyways I keep the faith and I have Hope that God will heal this too. I am waiting for Oregon Health Science Univ. to get back to me with an appt date and time it is just a waiting game now. ------- Debbi

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Waiting is so often the hardest part of this terrible battle that we fight everyday against our medical issues. Do not stop fighting, you will eventually win the battle. Do not give up hope, without hope all is lost. Most importantly, do not forget that we are here fighting with you in spirit, sending prayers, love, hugs, and faith! Peace be with you.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

RedHairAngel,

Sorry to hear you're still not well and I will continue to keep you in my prayers. I also wanted to let you know when I read your most recent post of your condition, it was the same that my mother in law had a couple of weeks ago and she ended up having her gall bladder removed. I don't know what type of test they've done, but you might want to mention it to your PCP. Hang in there, we're here and praying for you!

Thanks

Thank you sooo much for your prayers they are working because I am feeling so much better. Pretti in Pink thanks if I hadn't already had my gallbladder removed I would have thought I was having a gallstone attack again it feels simular to what I am going through right now.

I was out in the sun for a short time yesterday and evidently my sunblocker isn't good because I have that lovely rash all over where my skin was exposed to the sun! Isn't lupus soo much fun during the spring/summer now if I can only convince my doctors that my rash is infact from the sun and not the meds LOL! ---- Debbi

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Darlin, Sometimes, we find ourselves in a position where we have to take responsibility for our own health improvements. When doctors don't seem to be helping,it is time to become an active partner in your recovery. I am not saying to exclude medical doctors, but what I am saying is, when I got in those predictments, and doctors didn't or wouldn't help me, I started looking for alternative treatments. I started with Nutional doctors, and started reading, on my own, all kinds of nutritional, and vitamin books , and taught myself about the positive and negative use of vitamins, and natural juices (made at home using a juicer). I figure God made every thing in a natural form to help my lupus quiet down, long before drugs (with side effects) were invented in a laboratory in a testube I bought books and a juicer and began to learn about which vegetables and fruites when juiced could calm my symptoms down. Low and behold, I started following the advise of several Neutrational doctors, and juicing,and after a while I started to feel better.I tried explaining to my MD what I was doing but he just knew that drugs were better, so, I quite telling him, and soon I was feeling well enough that he cut the dosage of my drugs way down. All he could figure out was that my lupus had been responding wonderfully to his drugs, and I nevere told him any different. TEE HEE.
    You don't have to be a victum of lupus. By learning how to help myself, I began to feel like I was helping to battle my disease, and that took away a lot of my depression lupus had laid on me. You will be surprised at the strength to battle lupus you poscess. Allso, you have got to start practing positive thinking. Our minds re very strong, and can do a lot to make even lupus synptoms less painful. One way I learned to cope was to give lupus different names when it hit various parts of my body.(sounds dumb, but it worked for me) It would make me so angry that I was determined to get (name) out of my (where ever the pain was hitting). I read, and I jused, and I asked God to help me. I was sick and tired of the stupid pain, and I was determined to beat it.
    You have to get determined darlin. Educate yourself, and find yourself a good Nutritional doctor to help you, but don't exclude your MD Doctor. you need him too. I will pray that your problems will quiet down for you. I have asked God to take me home many times too over the 39 years that I have been fighting lupus, but guess that isn't our call. When he is ready for us, we will go home, but untill that time, we have to become educated partners, in fighting our lupus.I did it. You can do. God bless.
    Preshad.