Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i got one picture on!!

Thanks

Smile i got one picture on!!

Well i felt dumb cuz i was the only one it seemed who hadnt posted any pics. I have one of my daughter and i as you can see but i have to figure out how to get the rest of MY "CLAN" on the site! LOL Im working on it then i can post pics of my son,hubby and my "PUPPIES"!

I just felt proud to have finally figured out at least a little something! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You can try to make an album with your pictures. If you are interested, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

AWWWW, thank you Saysusie!

My daughter just told me she can help me figure some things out! LOL She thinks im a dunce! Well, she is right about this though! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Good job, Lucky...I haven't figured out the albums yet.
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh and so pretty. I look for orbs in photos with Oluwa so beware

love Angel.xxx

p.s Any ghost stories go to community then social then find ghost stories.Im the one in the corner trembling

Angel.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Angel i needed that compliment cuz i dont feel so pretty or so young these days. With this face rash and my eyes swelling and red its hard to feel attractive. My body doesnt feel the aage it is either. Im soooo tired all of the time and when i get PMS i REALLY flare so my husband is hoping we find a dr who can help with that issue but we havnt found one yet. I want my insides ripped out sometimes. YUCK, Sorrry for being grose.

Thanks

Unhappy

I forgot to tell you Angel that you just might find my Grandmother in one of my photos one time cuz i know shes with me!!!!! LOL I LOVE and MISS HER

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I understand! if you were to see me now. believe me you'd run. Big swollen black eyes and i look 65 not 39. So when you think of me im in the bikini ok...with the surf board I know how we all must look at times and its no big deal.On here its whats inside that counts.....oh and your avatar photo...cause i look just like that Pam Anderson lol....not.xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh really how lovely...i will look out for the orbs......cause thats what they are....your loved ones watching over you....so nice. Ive been taking photo's of where my Daisy slept..... no orbs yet.....must be nice up there..xxxxx

Thanks

AWWWW, where your Daisy slept! Im gonna cry! So sad for you! Shes gonna be there soon enough in one way or another! You know that though!

You ARE Beautiful Angel. When i saw your pic i thought what beautiful dark features!! I love dark features, they're sexy and sensual i think. We can be way too hard on ourselves but society doesnt make it easy. Oh well, WERE HOT EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!!!!! WOOWOO!!!!!