Thread: ashleybaby715 introduction

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default ashleybaby715 introduction

hi!
    i am pretty new to this site too.
    im still trying to figure out exactly how to use it lol.
    like where do you post a new thread?!
    i am like clueless. lol soo could u message me how to do this?! haha

i have been diagnosed now since January 12, 2009. so im pretty new at this.
    i have SLE.

its alot to take in, especially being 16, but im managing it pretty well

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Ashleybaby and welcome to the site. You will like it here and will find out most of what you need to know.Everyone here are very helpful and lovely. This is the most recent new site, so dont worry if you get lost and post in places you didnt want to, we are all doing the same until we get used to it. You will see many people will come and say hello and help you get where you need to be on this forum.Just take your time and look around. Wherever you end up post something.Doesnt matter where...we will answer your questions as you go along anywhere.
    Just take one day at a time.Everyone here understands what you must be going through and will help you through it. I hope today is a good day for you and i send you gentle hugs.
    I know there is a teen forum....but i carnt remember how to get you there, so dont worry.You ask away.xxxx
    love
    Angel.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ashleybaby75

welcome to the group. There are several young women on the site, some still in school. There are also parents of young people who are in our group. I am sure you will find someone that you really connect with. I am so sorry that you have this diagnosis, i hope we can help you learn how to deal with sle.

to post a new thread: from the home page, click onto any of the headings such as "introduce yourself" or "lauri's lounge", then at the top on the left side, you will see a tab for new thread. click on this, and type away.

welcome again, glad you found us
    Phyllis

share a smile today

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hi Ashley,

I'm Rob, and I'm a Moderator here. I gave your introduction it's own topic and title so more people can see it and respond. I know posting messages can be a bit confusing at first, don't sweat it. If you have any questions, or need help, you can send me a Private Message anytime. You'll be posting like a pro in no time. Welcome to our group!

Rob

Thanks

hey Ashleybaby,

Just adding my "voice" to welcome you to the forum. There are many people of all ages here and it seems like one big family...so welcome
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Welcome Ashley

Hi Ashley;
    I am the Moderator/Administrator of this forum. I see that you've been welcomed by some of our members already. I just wanted to take a moment to add my welcome to the mix.
    Our Beloved Administrator just gave us this new site a couple of months ago, so we are all still learning our way around. Don't feel alone in your confusion. We are all helping one another figure things out and we will be more than happy to help you also.
    In the meantime, we are so glad that you've joined us and we will always be here to give you answers, information and support!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!